A Load of Squit

*** The Official 2022 World Cup Thread ***

8 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Best ever Aussie player: Kewell? Cahill? Viduka?

Anyone else of note?

Joe Mangle?

🐊 Dundee United

Edited by Foxy2600
Self inflated wit🫤

what a lovely guy… it would be “fair game” if they didn’t cry every time they see something “against their values” in the west.

The direction the world is going, I’d be getting worried if I were a gay person.

51 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

what a lovely guy… it would be “fair game” if they didn’t cry every time they see something “against their values” in the west.

The direction the world is going, I’d be getting worried if I were a gay person.

Takes a special brand of snivelling snowflake to be offended by a rainbow. Shows how FIFA made a mess of this.

Are they actually offended by it? I'd assumed most don't agree with what it represents thus don't want their next generation seeing it.

I can't see wearing a rainbow shirt to a game knowing he'll not get in so going to make waves in Qatar but good for him if that's what he was going for. 

Edited by KeiranShikari

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So kane is out injured and needs a knee scan and Maddison is still unfit.

Not like England were gonna win anyways but should we just forfeit at this point?😂

Kane will be a big miss but unlikely Maddison will figure ahead of Foden. I can't see us beating that French team in the QFs anyway, not unless MMMbop gets injured.

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Kane will be a big miss but unlikely Maddison will figure ahead of Foden. I can't see us beating that French team in the QFs anyway, not unless MMMbop gets injured.

Even if he gets injured they still have Giroud and all they have to do is cross the ball into the box and he's there to score 😂

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Actually my current pet theory is that we don't play with a 10 precisely because Kane tends to occupy that space and so Maddison would be more likely to play in his absence if he were fit.  I'd see him as more of an option at 10 (at the moment at least) than Foden.

It'll be interesting to see how he does set them up in Kane's absence.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Who'd be captain. Rice?

Pickford my guess as he seems to be doing 'the media' today. He also says Kane 'has been out on the grass' training today, so fingers crossed!

Germany seem quite pleasing on the eye going forward and vulnerable on the counter-attack. What is it with German coaches with five-letter surnames beginning with F? 😉

49 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Japan look rubbish in final third so far. Mussiala looks class.

And a second one hits the back of the net. C'mon Japan.👍🤣

• Like 2

I wonder how many minutes will be added on for this game. No more than 2 hopefully 😎