Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 13

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

We can expect fireworks this weekend as we have two of our most successful PUPs in the hot seats 🎆

We have @Cosmic Twin making the final six selections. Cosmic is having a brilliant season at the top of our PUPs league with 11/12 92% winning picks. Her PUPs cv is awesome too. Cosmic has won our PUPs league twice as well as a record eight previous final six wins. Let’s all help Cosmic go for a ninth win with our best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Kathy  making the final selections for City’s game at Rotherham on Saturday. Kathy’s also right up there in our PUPs league with 11/12 92% winning picks. Kathy has a top PUPs cv with a PUPs league win, two profitability league wins, a pools league win and five previous final six wins. Let’s find Kathy some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Thanks to @KiwiScots 12 game PUPs pledge and the refund on @gregts Max Aarons bet we added £7 to the pot. Here are the latest totals…

487134039_Signaturetotals-01Nov22.jpg.84ab07e7c9fde7c26723bce776b34674.jpg

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Cosmic Twin and Kathy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lynda and Kathy, the thread is yours.......🙃....

Edited by nutty nigel

Good Day Pups. I've had better luck with American games his season than Scottish ones so even though it's the final which is hard to predict I'm going with Los Angeles v Philadephia Union - Away Win.

Basically Philadephia have the  stronger record and much better 10 game form in the league. Bit surprising the odds are in LA's favour, but with Bale hardly played for LA this season maybe he's going to turn up to spoil my pick
Additional non-stat pick - Raith v Hamilton home win bottom of table clash. Raiths recent form is good, Hamiltons stink

Norwich Bet - Bet bulider - Pukki+Ramsey to score, BTTS No, Norwich Win

Greetings all. Portugal for me this week...

Sporting CP v Guimaraes - Home Win 

For the match bet, City to win and BTTS.

Best of luck Cosmic, Kathy, and all you PUPs 

Thanks Nutty for the very kind introduction. I’ll do my very best but I’ll definitely need all the help I can get and I know you PUPs always find some great picks. 

I’ll be back with the final six Friday evening around 8ish so you have plenty of time!

In an effort to pick 2 winners on the bounce, I will go for Leicester City Women vs Arsenal Women, away win. 

For the Norwich game 1-1. 

The very best of luck. 

Valladolid v Elche home win

Nunez to score from outside the box

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Thanks for the intro Nutty. Isn't it great to see two ladies 'piloting the aircraft' this week? 

I'll be back on here tomorrow evening with my Mystic Meg hat on. I'll need lots of good ideas from you PUPs so keep'em coming.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wazzy nicked my pick! 😉

I'm also going for Dortmund v Bochum home win. Odds of 1/4 seem very reasonable considering that Bochum are 0-0-6 away from home and Dortmund are 4-1-1 at home (they won 5-0 against Stuttgart in their last home game).

For the Norwich bet, I'll go with Sarge first goal. Can't imagine that he won't be starting on Saturday.

• Haha 1

Right, I’m on a roll now and I’m picking my “favourite” team again!

Bracknell Town v Ipswich - away win.

Good luck @Cosmic Twin and @Kathy  and all PUP’s 

Germany for my pick  SC Freiburg  v FC KOLN   Home win 

good luck Cosmic and Kathy

Norwich bet a 2-1 win for us (if we can pass the ball a little better)

Edited by SwindonCanary

Greetings from Oman Pups! Hope its not too cold back home?

for me this week it’s a home win for Barcelona against Almeria, and for City it’s Cantwell to score anytime

Stay warm and dry folks 😎

Edited by TheBaldOne66

25 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Greetings from Oman Pups! Hope its not too cold back home?

Off to Qatar at any point soon?

Hi PUPs, after last week's value at Dumbarton I'm staying in Scotland for the mysteriously well-priced FC EDINBURGH VS. QUEEN OF THE SOUTH (home win). Second plays seventh and currently 31/20. 

For the City bet I'll go for Liam Gibbs to be booked (6/1) and Hanley to score anytime (11/1).

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Good Afternoon PUPs.

For my match pick this week I shall go with Sunderland AFC V Cardiff City - HOME WIN. 

For the game at Rotherham for our beloved Canaries lets go with Cantwell to score anytime. 

Good luck to all PUPs but especially @Cosmic Twin and @Kathy

Hello pups

Im going for FROSINONE v perugia HOME WIN in serie B

For the NCFC bet City WIN

Good luck all

A very good evening to you Nutty good luck to all those lovely PUPs out there getting on board wth those piloting the aircraft this weekend. Good luck to them of course but i think i would rather row the Atlantic single crewed.

FA Cup for me and a HOME WIN for CHARLTON v Coalville.

For the Norwich game Sargent to score a penalty.

Good evening all.

I'm going to go for women's football this weekend. Eintracht Frankfurt W at home please against Koln W. Frankfurt are scoring goals and sit in 2nd place in the Bundesliga.

For our game, I believe Teemu will be very annoyed at missing his chances against QPR and in the past he tends to show what he can do the next game. I still think he is after scoring the most goals by a Norwich City player in recent history. So I'm going for a Pukki double.

Good luck to you all.

Edited by sonyc

7 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Off to Qatar at any point soon?

Nope, tried to get tickets but couldn’t, got ticket for Oman v Germany game on 16th though 😎

Celtic at home looks a good home win to me 

For Norwich Hanley to score anytime 

Good Luck Kathy & Cosmic, I know you girlies will smash it 😠

40 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Nope, tried to get tickets but couldn’t, got ticket for Oman v Germany game on 16th though 😎

Aww well enjoy that then.

• Like 1

PUP of the month @Indy left these picks on last week's thread..

Weekend 5th November:

Slavia Prague v Banik Ostrava - Home win…

Fo Norwich, Sargent to score.

Good luck to all, knock it out the park.

OTBC

For Cosmic...

Southampton          v          Newcastle          Away Win

For Kathy...

Sara to score anytime

Thanks for all your suggestions so far. Keep them coming. I’ll be back with the final 6 later this evening. 

For The match bet  - Cantwell to score any time. 
Good Luck, Kathy! 

All the way down to the Southern League South division and a HOME WIN for top of the table TRURO v bottom of the league North Leigh. Plenty skinny enough for me at odds of 1-6, but must be absolute certainties!

for the match bet. Norwich win, pukki 2 or more goals, Cantwell to score or assist 

good luck everyone 

2 experts picking this week so fingers crossed for a successful week - good luck both.

Swansea home win is my pick this week,  with a health warning of 2 consecutive losses...

As for city, I am feeling positive that the Paul Warne touch is being missed for otherham and so my suggestion is an away win - combined with a pukki goal anytime topping off his current good performances.

Afternoon All

MMMK - MONTROSE -v- Peterhead HOME WIN

MM - BORUSSIA DORTMUND -v- VfL Bochum HOME WIN 

For the match bet could we go for Teemu to score anytime.

Good Luck Lynda and Kathy; and all our PUPs.