Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Is Worthy only here to con us out of money on renewals?

May sound strange but I wonder if the club are aware of a lot of people hanging around to see if Worthy will be in charge next season before renewing there season tickets. The fact that there is around a £60 increase in the price per season ticket would probably add up to quite a bit of money if he was fired just after the price increases. If say 10,000 are doing this then that is a fair sum and would more than pay him off! Is this a ulterior motive that the board are taking into account?

I am sure that everyone would soon snap up there ticket for next season once he was sacked and not even be thinking about the extra £60 or so they are paying for it. What do you think? the only reason I have come up with this is because I cannot understand how he is still here? reason says that he must be going soon as he has lost the fans already and no other club in the country would still have him in charge surely?

Just interested to see if people think that the club would do this? I feel they would if they could make £600,000 out of it?

I find it incredible, illogical, idiotic and ridiculous - although strangely understandable - that people won''t renew their season ticket with Worthington in charge, but will gladly renew if ANYONE else is given the job!

It''s ridiculous!

What if the new manager is crap too?

has it really come to this? that the board''s loyalty to an underperforming manager (however misguided you think it may be) can be interpreted by way of conspiracy theory as merely a cynical ploy to maximise season ticket revenue?

how very, very sad.