Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

What's sooo bad about this?

27 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The fact that Rotherham could leapfrog us with just a win is a tad concerning

Err, they're 6 points behind us in the table so I don't think so (unless we lose tonight of course and they beat us on Saturday)).

Edited by Lord Horn (again)

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Is it not obvious what it is?

It looks clear enough on my phone.

Maybe someone could repost it for me?

A home form table showing that if we win tonight we are averaging 2 points a match?

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Horn (again) said:

A home form table showing that if we win tonight we are averaging 2 points a match?

It's the championship home table. 

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I thought so but wondered why it wasn't clear.

It was, seems some need to be spoon fed.

Tbh if you are aiming on averaging 2pts across a season that’s fine - but the chances are your home form needs to be better to offset a shortfall away 

Edited by Branston Pickle

Dropping 10 points at home is not that good really, which in turn shows that we have dropped even more points away from home. The only positive to take is that the league positions are really tight which means we are not out of it despite our form. If it carries on like this for the rest of the season a lot of teams will have a lot to play for, including us............

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be about where we finish in the league. Its more about why do many seem fed up of going to the point they'd rather waste the money they're spending. 

I agree we always want to win every game but the reality is different. I agree we always want to win the league but that reality is different.

In fact there's 52 on here who don't want to win the league in which case this home record is the very best they could hope for.

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

There I was thinking most users on here were long retired 😉

Been Semi retired for the last 38 years and I love it. 

32 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Sorry, I didn't mean it to be about where we finish in the league. Its more about why do many seem fed up of going to the point they'd rather waste the money they're spending. 

I agree we always want to win every game but the reality is different. I agree we always want to win the league but that reality is different.

In fact there's 52 on here who don't want to win the league in which case this home record is the very best they could hope for.

I know some won't like to acknowledge it but the reality is a lot of fans make a decision (either pre-determined or based on a couple of matches) and then refuse to see if anything changes. 

The best relevant example I can think of is Farke's first season. At home, the first half of the season was frustrating but the second half was comfortably better. You won't find many, if any acknowledging that at the time though, because minds were already made up.