Sign in to follow this  
TheBaldOne66

Meanwhile over in Suffolk 🤣🤣🤣

Interesting that they've picked the Devon derby for a Monday Night fixture. Although its not yet November, a win for Argyle tomorrow stretches the lead over the binners to 4pts but more importantly, increases the gap to 3rd to 7pts. At this stage its looking like Sheff Weds and Peterborough are the sides capable of catching the binners and dropping them out of the autos. Even though Portsmouth have games in hand they are drawing too many games at present. 

Got home and watched the Charlton highlights, also have to admit enjoying the Villa blog- ‘gets knocked off ball to easily’,  ‘we have to many players from championship’, yes me old Maestro Emi. 

9 minutes ago, corbs said:

Got home and watched the Charlton highlights, also have to admit enjoying the Villa blog- ‘gets knocked off ball to easily’,  ‘we have to many players from championship’, yes me old Maestro Emi. 

Given last week Villa fans were going on about how amazing Emi was and how he was Messi reborn they do seem to change their tune quickly.. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given last week Villa fans were going on about how amazing Emi was and how he was Messi reborn they do seem to change their tune quickly.. 

Just like here then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always funny to see the binners mess it up and to lose a 2 goal lead twice in the same game, never mind being 2 goals ahead well into injury time but still drawing, must be done kind of record surely?

there are a few on here  who’ve been getting a bit excited about how the binners have been doing this season, but who seem to have gone AWOL from this thread , curiously enough 😏😂

• Haha 2

You forget that for the past 40 years they have achieved more than us. They have won a second tier titles (while we have only four), not forgetting their FA Youth cup (we won it twice), plus a third tier title, a League Cup and pretty much superior in gates, years in the PL, qualifying for Europe, Mind you we haven't gone bankrupt so that's one achievement they have over us. Twenty years outside the PL, and four of those outside the Championship. Not quite 9-2 in our favour for trophies, but I'll take the 8-2.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, PockthorpePete said:

You forget that for the past 40 years they have achieved more than us. They have won a second tier titles (while we have only four), not forgetting their FA Youth cup (we won it twice), plus a third tier title, a League Cup and pretty much superior in gates, years in the PL, qualifying for Europe, Mind you we haven't gone bankrupt so that's one achievement they have over us. Twenty years outside the PL, and four of those outside the Championship. Not quite 9-2 in our favour for trophies, but I'll take the 8-2.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never gets old. Ah Alex Grifffin, lifelong Ipswch supporter. Not that you would know given hes spent most of the time they have been in League one going to various other teams matches and uploading them to his channel while ignoring his team. Although at least now they are near the top of league one he seems to have started attending ipswich matches again. He does seem to have put on quite a bit of weight and looks rather tired and old now but I suppose thats just a side effect of him having been an Ipswich fan all his life..

I'll never forget when we beat them 3-0 and his review of that match was 'well um uhhhhhhh we were the better side and team we deserved to win Norwich did not deserve anything from that'

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

Ah ! A photo of dear old Cap’n Fistpump. I see he is still stealing a living as a professional footballer . Now at Colchester who are currently bottom of Div4 . 

I assume he has a star on his shirt ? For being bottom? Of Div 4 ? And never beating Norwich ? Ever . 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Ah ! A photo of dear old Cap’n Fistpump. I see he is still stealing a living as a professional footballer . Now at Colchester who are currently bottom of Div4 . 

I assume he has a star on his shirt ? For being bottom? Of Div 4 ? And never beating Norwich ? Ever . 

Luke Chambers,  Cole Skuse, Tommy Smith and Dean Gerken.. All members of the 'Fanastic Ipswich players who  never beat Norwich and spent most of their careers stuck in the 2nd divison never doing anything but are real heroes and legends' who are all now proving how good they are by playing for Colchester in the 4th divison  

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Luke Chambers,  Cole Skuse, Tommy Smith and Dean Gerken.. All members of the 'Fanastic Ipswich players who  never beat Norwich and spent most of their careers stuck in the 2nd divison never doing anything but are real heroes and legends' who are all now proving how good they are by playing for Colchester in the 4th divison  

Bottom of the 4th Division to be precise CC. 

• Haha 2