Sign in to follow this  
TheBaldOne66

Meanwhile over in Suffolk 🤣🤣🤣

Not only did they throw away a 2 goal lead once, they did it TWICE! 2-0 up then 4-2 up in the 93rd minute and it ended 4-4 at Charlton! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And to think we were gutted at Sheffield last week 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

they also threw away a two-goal lead midweek (though they did then win 3-2).

So they've thrown away three two-goal leads in two games.

As someone said on another thread, bintastic.

Apparently at 0-0 there was a fan behind the goal that Binners were attacking with a whistle that he blew twice when Binners were in goal scoring positions that stopped play!

• Haha 4

Not sure why we are gloating. They are still very likely to go up and be facing us next year. Crest of a wave and all that, and a much overdue win for them against us, I'd be more worried than laughing at them

2 minutes ago, JB said:

Not sure why we are gloating. They are still very likely to go up and be facing us next year. Crest of a wave and all that, and a much overdue win for them against us, I'd be more worried than laughing at them

Nah, I enjoy it every time they suffer

• Like 5

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Oh of course, the one result, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm dreading their return to the Chump. Stones in glass houses and all that, is all I'm thinking 

Edited by JB

There's gonna be a few upset posters about this, they've been putting Ipswich on a pedestal in recent weeks 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JB said:

Oh of course, the one result, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm dreading their return to the Chump. Stones in glass houses and all that, is all I'm thinking 

Good grief - you're worried that they might get promoted - that we might not get promoted - and that if we do play them in the League next season they might beat us. That's the spirit! 

• Like 4

They had just gone 4-2 up, with two goals in added time, and then conceded two to throw away two points - and you think City fans are not going to have a chuckle at that ?

Because they may go up and we may have to play them, and they may beat us..... in another 9 months, at the barest minimum.

Perhaps you would be better concerning yourself about next year's August Bank Holiday. It might rain, then what ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They’re on the up… and about time too. The fact we’ve enjoyed so much superiority over them for the last decade is not just about us..  but the absolute dreadful state of how they’ve been run. 

In the same way we were poorly run mid to late 90s and late 00’s, helped them have the upper hand over us.

Their current look is reminiscent of us in the Lamber era. You could see them going up and immediately doing well in the championship..  

23 minutes ago, JB said:

JB, you need to get a grip. 

I'm not fussed in the slightest about playing them again. Yes, they are due a good result against us, but they are going to have to work for it. That's no garantee and when we do play each other again the pressure will be on the binners, for sure.

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Wot No 'Town Thead'?

Closet binners to this thread then please...

Looks like they are already here

Does make you wonder if there's some weird link between the two clubs... If we continue to turn things round and they start ****ting their pants would be a little eerie.

No-one's been practising dark arts in these parts have they?

Funny old thing football, they are playing ( all be it at a different level ) the style we want our club to play, yet we take the p*** at them.

I hate the binners, but playing all out attacking football sometimes results in 7 and goal thrillers, but it was funny.

4 hours ago, JB said:

Binner!

41 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Funny old thing football, they are playing ( all be it at a different level ) the style we want our club to play, yet we take the p*** at them.

I hate the binners, but playing all out attacking football sometimes results in 7 and goal thrillers, but it was funny.

Of course we take the pee, they're our rivals in the third tier of English football for the fourth season running 😀😀😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Wot No 'Town Thead'?

Closet binners to this thread then please...

There's a couple mainstays who haven't taken part in this thread yet they've been in every one where the scum have won...even starting threads about them 🙃🙃

• Haha 1

Surely the day will come when they beat us. Whoever would have thought it would be this long. I wonder if I'll live to see it? If it's another 13 years I'll be nigh on 80. Nobody gets to live forever...

IMG_20221019_155514.jpg.f4acc16613903cca3c59cd59bd9d4e3b.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JB said:

🚨   BINNER!!! 🚨

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

They are clearly playing much better than in previous seasons but there’s a long way to go. Just takes a couple of average results and they could be in the playoff places, which makes this week’s result all the funnier.

They’re not up yet!

13 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

But but quite a few people on here have been busy jerking off about how we are failing and they are going up and they will probably beat us next season.. Which to be fair does make you wonder where their loyalties stand

13 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

They’re on the up… and about time too. The fact we’ve enjoyed so much superiority over them for the last decade is not just about us..  but the absolute dreadful state of how they’ve been run. 

In the same way we were poorly run mid to late 90s and late 00’s, helped them have the upper hand over us.

Their current look is reminiscent of us in the Lamber era. You could see them going up and immediately doing well in the championship..  

Case in point.. Seems there's another binner in the camp

Edited by cambridgeshire canary