Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Booing the Hernandez substitution.

With all due respect to him,if we are relying on Hernandez to win us games,we'll be waiting a long while. Can't fault his effort,but he's really not that good,and at 28,is'nt going to get any better.Sorry.

14 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I listened to Mick McCarthy commenting on the WBA v Blades match. I am a bit of an admirer of his and don't believe he is the donkey so many of our biased supporters think he is. He talks so much sense at times.

He queried why strikers are so shallow in the box for crosses. And the WBA strikers were. So I watched Teemu and he was the same. Rather than get six yards from goal, he was 12 and made it harder for Onel to pick him out.

I don't think Onel is the answer by the way but I can see why some of his crosses appear to be poor. Beckham used to say he put it in the box and it was up to the strikers to get on the end of them.

I can't agree with you at all about Pukki's positioning. He is one of the best readers of the game (at least the attacking part of it) that we have.

12 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I can understand why there were boos when Hernandez went off. He's a fans favourite at games and we love him. Maybe the coaches in the South stand don't love him but they never get excited about anything anyway. 

He runs down the wing and he'll do for me👍💛💚

…I thought you loved me…..🤣

Parma 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I can understand why there were boos when Hernandez went off. He's a fans favourite at games and we love him. Maybe the coaches in the South stand don't love him but they never get excited about anything anyway. 

He runs down the wing and he'll do for me👍💛💚

Absolutely. He was playing Football rather than Chess in the first half.

4 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

…I thought you loved me…..🤣

Parma 

You know I do!

Everyone should spend a match in your company. I have learned a lot from doing that before.

Then they can spend a match next to me with my biased noisy anti ref pro Norwich rants.

You'd get more people return the next week...

😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

You know I do!

Everyone should spend a match in your company. I have learned a lot from doing that before.

Then they can spend a match next to me with my biased noisy anti ref pro Norwich rants.

You'd get more people return the next week...

😂

The show must - and will - go on fratello 🎭….💛💚

Parma 

• Like 1