Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

Antiquated entertainment

@Feedthewolf

Sitting in my seat before the game and wondering, why do we struggle so badly to entertain … OFF the pitch?

Half time entertainment (zorbs) very repetitive. It’s like they keep trying the same thing and hoping it will get better. 

Also, do they only have one loop of music - and I use the term music in its broadest sense. What is this atrocious sound that gets played EVERY week? Hope attachment works, just recorded it from my seat. It’s played very bloomin’ game!

Jeez, there’s a wealth of great music, arctic monkeys, killers, Christ even Olivia Rodriquez! Maybe Norwich get paid for playing it 😅

Norwich City FC.m4a

Yeh our playlist is crap as is out half time entertainment.

Was it against arsenal that we had a mascot dance off?

Now that was funny 

31 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

@Feedthewolf

Sitting in my seat before the game and wondering, why do we struggle so badly to entertain … OFF the pitch?

Half time entertainment (zorbs) very repetitive. It’s like they keep trying the same thing and hoping it will get better. 

Also, do they only have one loop of music - and I use the term music in its broadest sense. What is this atrocious sound that gets played EVERY week? Hope attachment works, just recorded it from my seat. It’s played very bloomin’ game!

Jeez, there’s a wealth of great music, arctic monkeys, killers, Christ even Olivia Rodriquez! Maybe Norwich get paid for playing it 😅

Norwich City FC.m4a 96.87 kB · 0 downloads

Your not the Jedi you should be, 

You want more... 

Agree complete crap. Sitting in the pub on Friday listening to Sylvia - Focus ( circa 1972) thought this would be good tune to run out onto the pitch with. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, corbs said:

Agree complete crap. Sitting in the pub on Friday listening to Sylvia - Focus ( circa 1972) thought this would be good tune to run out onto the pitch with. 

I always liked the thought of Blitzkrieg Bop as a run out tune. Or Ballroom Blitz come to that.

Daly had the answer in the Our Fans Are Pathetic thread  

‘Get rid of that Tampa Time game at halftime and get a stripper on 

Or Delia leading a drunken rendition of Sweet Caroline where we can all join in’

Why bother with anything at all before the game as virtually nobody is in their seat until about 5 minutes before kick off

• Like 1

15 hours ago, corbs said:

Corbs what a fantastic tune - always loved it but thought I was the only person that remembered it as wen I mention it to others they go ‘what’ - on all my 70s playlists 

What happened to the massed bands of the Boys Brigade that used to entertain us. And they only had ten minutes to march on, play a couple of tunes as they covered the whole pitch and then get off again

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Why bother with anything at all before the game as virtually nobody is in their seat until about 5 minutes before kick off

there were several who were not in their seats 5 minutes after kick off...

Or for the rest of the game either.

Edited by First Wazzock

Them zorbs are the main-event....it's just those tacky an' boring 45 mins plus either side of half-time that need addressing....

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of fan-folk just turn up to get their vitamin D fix from the new flood-lights.....They're probably just keeping that Seasonal Affective Disorder at bay....

• Haha 1