chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Stoke(h/L) *****

3 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Supporters not picking up the team. There's a real unease instead.

Stoke fans are sensing something here. Plenty of noise and they seem to be raising the team as their players are mixing it more

4 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

And now the crowd are booing… 

Not heard it on the radio- lots of clapping I can hear

Edited by baldy09

This is so poor. We have regressed in such a short space of time. No identify, long ball tactics, players looking slow, lethargic, flat footed. 
Not enjoyable at all and will struggle to make the play offs if we continue like this.

Come on Cantwell and Nunez.

• Like 1

All pointing and telling each other what to do, who to mark, where to go... surely this is something to do on the training ground before the game?

22 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Hopefully Rowe can come come in at some point for blooding as well. Promotion a write off with this squad so time to prepare our Championship side for after the summer fire sale.

@Feedthewolf is awesome for putting this together...

2023 Pukki, Cantwell, Byram, Hernandez, Sinani, Martin, Dowell, Hugill, McLean, Rose (+1), Dickson-Peters, McGovern, Hayden (loan), Ramsey (loan) (14 players, 1 with an extra year)

I really can't see there being a "fire sale" when as things stand, next summer is going to see us lose 11 senior players. Especially if looking to raise genuine funds with which to reinvest into the squad.

Aarons, who many might look to, is out of contract in 2024, so would enter the last year of his contract meaning his value will decrease.... actually, again thanks to feedthewolf...

2024 Aarons, McCallum, Płacheta, Omotoye, Krul, Mair, Barden (+1), Gibson, Giannoulis, Sørensen (+1), Idah, McCracken

So there you have it. And why I keep saying the contract situation genuinely concerns me a lot at the moment. It's looking more and more like a big transition will happen next summer.

• Thanks 1

Stoke miss another sitter - we’re gonna concede soon unfortunately 🤔

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Turgid.

The NHS can use this game for inducing comas.

OTBC

Thought it were City Elite now? Oh!🤭

That's also what I mean... when we do that, why can't we do that more, with more consistency?