Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

I hope we lose

....the fans turn and we fire Smith.

Get this idiot out of the club.

(Needed a touch of realism behind all this happy clapping garbage posted today)

• Like 1

I hope we draw.

Obviously not.

But maybe that will help unite the fans. Help bring together those who support us for a lose and those who support us for a win.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

....the fans turn and we fire Smith.

Get this idiot out of the club.

(Needed a touch of realism behind all this happy clapping garbage posted today)

Get your hard hat ready 

I mean, I sometimes get to the point where I’m numb to losing. But to wish us to lose? Unbelievable.

Do you really think sacking a manager really hinges on one game? It’s more likely to hinge on a target at a certain point of the season.

We don’t know what that target or threshold is. So wishing us to lose because we have our knickers in a twist is really quite pathetic, tbh.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Then Sir you are a fool. I hope we win but Smith is sacked anyway

You're the fool if you think we win and he still gets sacked. Yes yes Farke etc, but that was already a decision made pre match. If the decision to sack Smith has already been made then he'd have gone there's been plenty of opportunity. 

I hope we win by a big score and the next 28 games as well. I hope Smith turns it round and we play the best football this club has ever seen.

Some can then say I told you so which would be like water off a duck's back,

• Like 2

If we lose and Smith then goes that will make me happy tonight, but I won't actively sit there cheering on Stoke. 

All mute anyway as I don't think sacking him is even close to being entertained by Webber. 

• Like 1

Honestly. I just can't wait for our form to turn. One way or the other. Whoever our manager may be.

Because so many of these posters will crawl back under their rocks, until form dips again. But just for that blissful period.

Happens like clockwork every time.

Edited by Flying Dutchman

I don’t think Smith is 100% at fault for where we are. Firing him may get us a bump, through this season and paper over the cracks but if you look at where we are and think it’s only down to the manager I’d disagree personally.

On balance we’ve done well as a club over the last few years in terms of what we achieved in two promotions and setting up infrastructure for future success, despite two miserable PL campaigns. However when it comes to the overall picture it feels like the wheels are coming off the wagon to me.

• Like 1

I get the bigger picture thing, and I am not a fan of Dean Smith but I hope we win, I have always and will always hope we win. If we lose there is no guarantee that the Board will act as some fans hope they will (me included), but if we lose then I hope the Board do take notice of the reaction in Carrow Rd..........

18 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

I don’t think Smith is 100% at fault for where we are. Firing him may get us a bump, through this season and paper over the cracks but if you look at where we are and think it’s only down to the manager I’d disagree personally.

On balance we’ve done well as a club over the last few years in terms of what we achieved in two promotions and setting up infrastructure for future success, despite two miserable PL campaigns. However when it comes to the overall picture it feels like the wheels are coming off the wagon to me.

Not sure what you are getting at here Monty. Are you saying the club is in decline and the results are echoing that?

If we win today we may been 2 pts away from automatic promotion. Are things really this bad.

Edited by Ulfotto

44 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not sure what you are getting at here Monty. Are you saying the club is in decline and the results are echoing that?

I’m not sure 100% decline yet, it just feels like we are coming up fast on a fork in the road and at the minute unless something changes we will be.

12 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

If we win today we may been 2 pts away from automatic promotion. Are things really this bad.

Do you watch or attend the games? If so do you have eyes, results have flattered the performance levels. I watched Dean smith defend a performance against Burnley where we didn’t have a single shot for the first 50 mins of the game. For me I always want any manager to do well but at what point do you admit enough is enough. It’s actual insanity to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. The only way we can break from this insanity is a change at the top. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

How can any true fan want us to lose, however much you dislike the manager? 

I wouldn’t start the slope of not calling people true fans just because their point of view differs from yours. Just because their view of what’s best for the club is different doesn’t mean they don’t want what’s best for the club in their eyes in the long run. I think the sooner smith is replaced the sooner we can come together as a supporter base sadly for that to happen someone has to lose their job and us lose a couple of games. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

I wouldn’t start the slope of not calling people true fans just because their point of view differs from yours. Just because their view of what’s best for the club is different doesn’t mean they don’t want what’s best for the club in their eyes in the long run. I think the sooner smith is replaced the sooner we can come together as a supporter base sadly for that to happen someone has to lose their job and us lose a couple of games. 

I hate what’s going on, dislike Smith, Webber and the owners also but I never want us to lose

6 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I hate what’s going on, dislike Smith, Webber and the owners also but I never want us to lose

I don't want us to lose but it's in our best interest that we do 

Winning 5-0 now affirms Smith.

He's had a year (there or about) he's utterly failed.

We need a train wreck and Delia to hear the fans turn then we can get shot of him 

For the greater good.

• Like 1

I will follow up with this - a 5-0 win and the team clicking playing awesome football and proceeding to batter the league then I'm happy to say ,

"Yup I was utterly wrong, ran my mouth a lot now look stupid"

I'm utterly alright with that. I'm not alright with being quite and watching the sh1t we have been watching since arguably idah got injured.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

18 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Do you watch or attend the games? If so do you have eyes, results have flattered the performance levels. I watched Dean smith defend a performance against Burnley where we didn’t have a single shot for the first 50 mins of the game. For me I always want any manager to do well but at what point do you admit enough is enough. It’s actual insanity to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. The only way we can break from this insanity is a change at the top. 

I can’t defend some of the stuff going on but if we win today ( and yes that might be a big if) we are 2 pts from the automatic promotion spots and I would ask anyone to cast there eyes in the starting eleven today and suggest that is not par.

I don't even bother watching us at the moment. I won't until he has left, inept manager. He is worse than Hughton imo 

Edited by Jsim1986
  • Like 1