Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Radio Norfolk

41 minutes ago, PockthorpePete said:

Demanding the right to have questions put, that you admit won't be answered. I think we have been here before. The latter half of this clip -

Except we are not a comedy sketch. Asking questions expecting not to get an answer is just realistically looking at the situation which is unjust and dishonest or dismissive of engagement. There is always the hope that they’ll actually step up and answer the question with honesty and integrity. It’s essentially the same as saying why do we bother asking the government questions to hold them to account? We know they won’t answer the but the minute you stop asking them they’ve won. What I find weird is the general apathy towards politicians failing to answer questions that essentially are ‘yes’ or ‘no’ responses. I’d honestly view a politician or anyone I don’t agree with just responding with a straight answer, as long as they acknowledge that disagreeing with my views is unavoidable but giving good reasons as to why they hold a different view. This is debate and it’s fine (until the media try and turn it into a battle ground to sell papers) but anything else is just censorship 

Chris Goreham is a wa.ker!

Keeps repeating himself over and over again with dross. Times he mentioned that we were 2 0 up and pegged back to 2 2 was cringingly cringing!

On 26/10/2022 at 23:27, nutty nigel said:

If any of those who really want to put a question to the board are shareholders there's an opportunity on 10th November.

They don't take questions from the floor anymore. You have to submit in writing in advance and they lump all similar questions together to give the answer they want on the night.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2022 at 11:55, Bomber said:

Once again I listened to Radio Norfolk interviewing Dean Smith last night and was again left flabbergasted as to why they do not put him on the spot and ask him questions that the fans want answering rather than just the drivel they ask him which constantly brings the same replies we hear game after game on how he thought we controlled the game at certain points blah blah blah

I would like them to ask him as to why a striker obviously in form is constantly played out on the wing with an obvious misfiring striker still occupying the main berth and as to why Aaron’s who was highly effective previously running down the wing is now scared to pass the half way line

This would provide a much more interesting interview rather than the dull drivel we constantly have to put up with 

I agree with your comments about Aaron.does not seem anywhere the player he was. Now he is alway looking to pass the ball backwards. Who knows if he is instructed not to make the forward attacking runs.

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Rob Butler refreshingly going against the latest club lines  and agreeing that he now can't see what the plan is etc. 

Jesus never saw that coming