Keith Scott

Fair play to Burnley

What an astute appointment Vincent Kompany was. Shame those who make the decisions at NCFC didn't have such vision.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

What an astute appointment Vincent Kompany was. Shame those who make the decisions at NCFC didn't have such vision.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

They’ve looked the best team all season. 

3 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Far superior squad to ours.

He’d be failing with anything less.

I recall some  poster on here claiming to know more than us mere mortals , saying Burnley were a busted flush. Some cobblers about ratcheted debts , selling all their players and dead certs for relegation . 

So as a result they can’t possibly have a better squad than ours . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I recall some  poster on here claiming to know more than us mere mortals , saying Burnley were a busted flush. Some cobblers about ratcheted debts , selling all their players and dead certs for relegation . 

So as a result they can’t possibly have a better squad than ours . 

They did sell their best players but replaced them with players obviously good enough to come from behind. If we go behind, we look doomed.

He's right for the first and probably the last time.

The appointment of Kompany was brilliant, If they fail to get promoted this season (nb. Farke) they will next.

We seem to have appointed two clueless old duffers who are clearly tactical-free. It sticks out a mile.i

32 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

They’ve looked the best team all season. 

Hang on, a few weeks ago everyone was waxing lyrical about how amazing Sheff Utd were…..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Hang on, a few weeks ago everyone was waxing lyrical about how amazing Sheff Utd were…..

We've also been above Burnley for large parts of the season. 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

And now we are way behind them ffs, take off your bloody green goggles for once man! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I wasn’t, 1 defeat all season and they like coming from behind (don’t we all though) 

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

And now we are way behind them ffs, take off your bloody green goggles for once man! 

I didn't comment on us?

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Half their team have gotten injured since then.

We saw today that they were there for the taking.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

So you didn’t comment on us? Maybe you need to read what you posted, to make it easy for you it’s above 🤣

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I wasn’t, 1 defeat all season and they like coming from behind (don’t we all though) 

Many were. It seems whoever is on a good run is the dog’s bollox….other than us, of course!

• Like 1

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

So you didn’t comment on us? Maybe you need to read what you posted, to make it easy for you it’s above 🤣

No, I didn't comment on us. I commented on our previous position in the table, not on us or any 'green-goggled' opinion.

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

Half their team have gotten injured since then.

We saw today that they were there for the taking.

Ah, so you’re finally admitting that injuries might cause a dip in form.  Hmmmm.

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

You imagined that; nobody ever said that at all that remotely suggested so... 🤷‍♂️ If that was the case then a point away to them wouldn't be a bad result that spelt oblivion for Norwich, so it can't possibly be!

4 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Tell you what, take off your brown tinted glasses and I'll meet you in the middle. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Ah, so you’re finally admitting that injuries might cause a dip in form.  Hmmmm.

I've never said it doesn't but we have significantly more depth in our squad than they do.

I've never said it doesn't but we have significantly more depth in our squad than they do.

Not in left back we haven't, and didn't in defensive midfield for some time either. 

You’re one of few, there - most can’t even admit we e had an injury problem.

Kompany's got it together a lot quicker than I thought he would tbh. It's starting to look a bit ominous.

He was the more 'strategic' appointment I was hoping we were going to replace Farke with. Unfortunately we went for Smith instead.