dylanisabaddog

Official Lapps match thread Sheff Utd

3 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Considering we've only really beaten bad sides and any we've not really looked like beating the good/well organised sides I don't think that holds much water.

Sheffield United are more injury hit than us and we're taking full advantage.

False league position, we should be bottom three. We needed to lose this game to win the league.

At the end of the day, goals win games... but our performances haven't deserved the goals despite typically overwhelming oppositions in shots on goal and shots on target.

Just rubbish. I want to be entertained. I want our team to be like Bruce Forsythe on Saturday night TV of old... a bit cheesy but dependable and able to put a smile on the faces of the miserable old folks. 

I am loving the sh!thousing we are performing at the moment to be honest, I distinctly remember everytime we played Wilders Sheff Utd we had to deal with the same stuff so it's all swings and roundabouts.

If we think Sargent is a waste of money what must they think of Brewster at £20m. 

So McLean pushes a chap who's in the process of ripping his shirt of his back in the face and gets a straight red.

Sharp gets up and pushes Giannoulis in the face with both hands and... yes, of course, not a straight red. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

And we should have had a pen.

Was a foul, but his heels are first clipped outside the area by a yard or two.

Refs lost it long ago as well. Terrified of sending a Sheff player off or giving a pen

Just now, WD40 said:

If we think Sargent is a waste of money what must they think of Brewster at £20m. 

McBurnie was around the same price. Imagine having £40m worth of players, one is on the bench, the other is rubbish. 

The tactical ineptitude for that goal is staggering. We're 2-0 up. How can we be caught short at the back post again?