Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Town v Derby

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Trying to think which comedy classic that line came from. 

haha - It's originally from the excorcist but many shows have parodied it! 🙂

4 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

This fixture 3 years ago had an attendance of 18k in the championship…that’s 10k less than tonight. 

Despite current league positions, first time in a decade it feels Ipswich are in the ascendancy…

Binner

Just now, ricardo said:

Just about deserved it but not much quality.

It’s league 1 Ricardo, there’s certainly some momentum building up there. Best to be on your  toes and be aware than pretend nothings happening. 

6 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Town are very physical and athletic, everything we aren’t 

Yeah they're also a League One team full of journeyman, reinforcing your "everything we aren't"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

You know times are bad when the whisperings of "why aren't we bintownfc" murmer in the echo chambers of the pinkun

11 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Really are some strange ""norwich fans"" who seems oddly happy about Ipswich winning and the possibility of them getting promoted that's for sure.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Really are some strange ""norwich fans"" who seems oddly happy about Ipswich winning and the possibility of them getting promoted that's for sure.. 

28,415 attendance. I personally want to see us play them, beat them and not hide away in fear from losing to them. Bring this derby match back on ASAP. 

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Backing the Rams tonight @ 4/1 but let’s say fair play to the ticket sales. Over 28,000 turning up, they didn’t get that number when we thrashed em 5.1 around a decade ago. 

Distinct whiff of bin here . “Town” ? Bothering to know the gate? Bothering to even know the Binners are playing ? 🤔 

At least get this moved to “non-football”.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

28,415 attendance. I personally want to see us play them, beat them and not hide away in fear from losing to them. Bring this derby match back on ASAP. 

Agreed. As much as I would be frustrated to be in the same league as them again, NCFC and its fans need rivalry - we haven't really had that since 2018/19. Brings out the best in us. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Distinct whiff of bin here . “Town” ? Bothering to know the gate? Bothering to even know the Binners are playing ? 🤔 

From the 15 minutes I saw I would certainly agree that it doesn't constitute as football.

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Not really, there’s on ongoing countdown on here as to when we last lost to them or even played them. Bring it on, when it’s possible and thrash them again.

Joking apart I think some are scared to play them again. 

16 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Not really, there’s on ongoing countdown on here as to when we last lost to them or even played them. Bring it on, when it’s possible and thrash them again.

Joking apart I think some are scared to play them again. 

Scared!😂

Ever been to a Norwich binner derby Armchair Boy?

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Scared!😂

Ever been to a Norwich binner derby Armchair Boy?

Nutty! Make your mind up. Some fans haven’t been to a match in season after season but you stick up for them. Because we’ve had our run ins you pick on me! I managed 5 matches last season and did my best honest. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Nutty! Make your mind up. Some fans haven’t been to a match in season after season but you stick up for them. Because we’ve had our run ins you pick on me! I managed 5 matches last season and did my best honest. 

I don't stick up for or pick on anyone. I respond to posters in the way they post to me. I'm a paragon of fairness...

Have you ever been to one?

🙃

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't stick up for or pick on anyone. I respond to posters in the way they post to me. I'm a paragon of fairness...

🙃

I haven’t. I have to agree though, you are without doubt the epitome of fairness. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

11 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

🙃

I love you Nutty, it’s still Friendly Friday. You are what makes this board worth posting on. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I love you Nutty, it’s still Friendly Friday. You are what makes this board worth posting on. 

It's still Fishy Friday so best you put Grimsby in your golf bag 🎣🏌️♀️🖤🤍

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I haven’t. I have to agree though, you are without doubt the epitome of fairness. 

You should do it. Go to the Portaloo because the natives have to be seen at least once. It will be like combining the football with a trip to the zoo. Or maybe the Ugly Bug Ball...