Sign in to follow this  
ash

pompey chase hucks

yet one more club after him sky just posted that pompey are looking at signing him
i fear the worst 20.000 a week to them is easy money but rember he said he would be back

I''m past caring now Bomber!. they are welcome to him, his attitude stinks in my book. His wishes and statements are pie crust thin now anyway as far as I''m concerned. If he goes there then he has dissapointed a lot of City fans, and thats unforgivible in my eyes.

Best wishes for Yuletide to you, and keep the faith.

im getting to that point we are all being run round in circles he either wants to come or
not .he can end this today and tell somone what he wants to do.that bloke who gave him his shirt wants to aske for it back

The tone in NWs voice on tuesday gave us a hint that it may take some time to sign him - patience is th key. The £1m pay off is the tough bit & I have heard from several sources that he does want to join us - would you turn down that sort of cash.

If he does sign for us then he will be a hero (whether that is now or 4 weeks time) - if he doesnt he is money driven and a man not to be trusted - we are simply no further down the line from knowing which is true than we were last weekend.

However it hasnt stopped me being charged with GBH to a refresh button...

What a fickle lot you are! You don''t know what''s going on, and yet you are only too quick to stab in the back the man who, just a few short days ago, you were hailing as a hero! Perhaps the most important thing to have been said by anyone so far was NW''s statement: ''We have to be patient.'' So, before we know what is really happening, let''s do just that.

Hang on a second.

I haven''t actually seen any words from Huckerby himself in any of the reports that are floating around. The person putting across the, supposed, point of view of Huckerby is his agent Smith. We''ve already seen some of what Hucks appears to think of this previously, when Hucks refuted Smiths claims about the Canaries being unable to afford his, Huckerby, services.

Let''s face it the guy is an agent. He makes his money about of talking up the best deal that he can get. If that means stating that Hucks will stay at Man City then that''s what he''ll do.

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall of the room in which Hucks and his agent hold their discussions.

If you were Hucks what would be your primary concern - playing football I would have thought. By all accounts he''s had a good time at City, perhaps that may sway his personal judgement over where he, himself, wants to go.

Be patient.

Good grief, lets wait until we know one way or another before jumping on the mans back! It''s only been a couple of days after all, and this was always going to take a bit of time to thrash out, it''s a complicated business.