Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

the Party is over

1 hour ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

a p..s poor debate with no actual conclusions and I can't see the cover up merchants in the BBC, still suffering from Savillelitis maximus, asking questions on the institutional implications and or remediation of these criminal ingrained habits in public schools, hospitals, childrens homes, the all smothering/knowing media, and in the public.

Yesterdays report into the mindset of some criminals and bullies in the force that should uphold law and order, makes it absolutely clear, that this report demands a core root and branch reform, starting at the top with those who turned around and pretended not to see or hear, when crimes were committed, who forgot to make notes of crimes, liberating arch criminals because they knew them and had a 'bond' with them.

btw. such a report is not something you just file away and carry on whistling Dixie.

If you seriously characterise either the findings of the report or the statements by MPs about the report as cover up then you simply haven't looked at the report or what parliamentarians have said and continue to say about it, instead falling back on ill-considered rhetoric floating around in corners of pubs and forums favoured by those with a liking for tin-foil hats. 

Sarah Champion MP has herself been extremely effective in getting these issues properly considered and continues to push hard on the subject.  

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

On 03/11/2022 at 12:04, littleyellowbirdie said:

If you seriously characterise either the findings of the report or the statements by MPs about the report as cover up then you simply haven't looked at the report or what parliamentarians have said and continue to say about it, instead falling back on ill-considered rhetoric floating around in corners of pubs and forums favoured by those with a liking for tin-foil hats. 

Sarah Champion MP has herself been extremely effective in getting these issues properly considered and continues to push hard on the subject.  

you are talking long grass, these abuses will continue and that club of self servers you so revere will do nothing about it. I'd rather wear a hat than stick my head in the sand whilst exposing my rear.

7 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

you are talking long grass, these abuses will continue and that club of self servers you so revere will do nothing about it. I'd rather wear a hat than stick my head in the sand whilst exposing my rear.

Child abuse has always been a problem and always will be a problem just like there will always be rapists, thieves, and murderers.. What do you want? A child protection officer in every family living room 24 hours a day?

10 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Child abuse has always been a problem and always will be a problem just like there will always be rapists, thieves, and murderers.. What do you want? A child protection officer in every family living room 24 hours a day?

you don't seem to have read the report. If you are saying that nobody can expect their children to be safe in schools, care homes, the police, hospitals, churches and more because child abuse is ingrained in society than you are agreeing with this state of affairs. Being silent on it does not make it go away, it provides a cover for abuse to continue.

with such a report being filed away no child protection officer should/could be trusted to be in a room alone with your children interviewing/putting words in their minds or ask personal questions.

On 13/11/2022 at 14:00, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

you don't seem to have read the report. If you are saying that nobody can expect their children to be safe in schools, care homes, the police, hospitals, churches and more because child abuse is ingrained in society than you are agreeing with this state of affairs. Being silent on it does not make it go away, it provides a cover for abuse to continue.

with such a report being filed away no child protection officer should/could be trusted to be in a room alone with your children interviewing/putting words in their minds or ask personal questions.

I've read most of it. Most of it is saying more needs to be done on institutions, which is the opposite of what you're claiming is going on. You're just parroting paranoid nonsense that government is essentially sponsoring paedophilia.

• Sad 1

More confusion as people are told that the budget will eventually be on Thursday, nevertheless the leaking Government info machine decided to ensure that many measures are released prematurely.

All of us will pay more tax, they say. Is this another lie? will our MP's be paying more tax, will they get an above inflation rate pay rise next year? The Government will not stop individuals and companies using off shore tax havens to circumnavigate the exchequers tax demands, nor will they even contemplate to enact a offshore levy on all transactions in or out of these British dependencies.

It is the longest carry on film ever, popular with the establishment, it has been playing in a loop far longer than any other films of this name, it is as old as prostitution'