Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 11

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @Jellytot making the final six selections. Jellytot got off to a flier this season with four winning picks from her first five but like for so many of us the last few weeks have been tough. Jellytot got her name on the Arrdee honours board last season so I’m sure she can get a second successive win if we find her our best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Indy making the final selections for City’s big game at Sheffield Utd on Saturday. Indy is having another successful season in our league with 7/9 winning picks at a profitability of 2.37. Indy’s also well in contention for Octobers PUP of the month with 3/3 at a profitability of 1.22. Indy had our biggest winning week of the season when making £35 from these picks last time. He also has two wins on Arrdee's honours board. Let’s find him some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Jellytot and Indy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Helen and Emil, the thread is yours.......🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

An offering from Serie A this week...

AC Milan (3rd, 4-0-1 12-6 home) vs Monza (14th, 1-1-3 4-9 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, a score draw 

Best of luck Jellytot, Indy, and all you PUPs 

Hello Pups and off to the Scottish League 1 and a home win for Falkirk against Kelty Hearts. The laters away form looking poor.

For the Norwich bet Ndiaye to score anytime

Hi Nutty, should be fun picks this weekend, everything points to a tough call as  believe we can’t play that bad again and we will get a reaction……then again! Good luck everyone, just to say I’m having drinks Friday night so will be picking by 8 on Friday night……looking forwards to some great picks by you fantastic PUPS.

OTBC 💚💛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good luck PUPS, Jellytot….

This week I’m going for Viktoria Plzen v Banik Ostrava - Home Win.

For the city game…….I have a feeling it might just be a draw 1-1.

OTBC 💛💚👍

Edited by Indy

Good luck Jellytot, Indy and all PUPs.

Best you all ignore this as I'm having a mare of a season, a bit like City...

Sheff U v Norwich - Home Win

City bet over 2.5 goals

Thanks @nutty nigelI will post the final 6 Friday evening.

Looking forward to all the suggestions from you all 🐶s 💛💚

Edited by Jellytot
  • Thanks 1

I am also having a terrible time with my picks. This week I will try Hamburger SV to beat Magdeburg. 

For the Norwich bet BTTS - No

Very best of luck. 

Hi PUPs, back to Greece with our favourite feeder club (and current home of a certain N. Oliviera) with PAOK VS. ASTERAS TRIPOLIS (home win).

For the City bet, I think these kinds of game suit us better so going with Pukki to score first and BTTS.

All the best everyone!

Apples

I'm not in form at all with my recent picks so you may wish to ignore my pick @Jellytot. I believe Bordeaux is a safe home bet (v Annecy) in Ligue 2.

For us, I also think both teams will score but also that we will lose. SU and BTTS. I'm not feeling confident @Indy

Best of luck to all.

• Like 1

Bundesliga for me this week with a bottom v top clash, Bochum v Union Berlin, AWAY win

For City, I can’t see past a win for Sheff Utd sadly, Sheff to win both halves

Good luck to all PUPs and those making the journey to Sheffield especially 

Edited by TheBaldOne66

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Helen, Indy and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for MAN CITY v Brighton.

For the Norwich bet H/T Draw F/T Sheff Utd.

Swindon to win at home to Hartlepool is my six pick. 

For the Norwich bet, PP currently have City at 2/1 for a win - decent odds for a game we have every chance of winning, despite our recent form. 
Best of luck to Jellytot and Indy. 👍

Lets hit league 2 this week and go with....

Crawlet town v Mansfield town....Away win.

For the Norwich bet I'll have....Sheff utd win with BTTS.

Good luck to Jellytot and Indy and all our fellow pups.

Firstly, I'm on a horrendous losing run.

For Jellytot...

QPR          v          Wigan          Home Win

For Indy

An anytime goal for Gabriel Sara

Man City to beat Brighton is my suggestion 

For Norwich Sargent to score anytime

Good luck Helen and Indy and pups

In bocca al lupo 🦮@Jellytot….marvellous genes 🧬👌🤗🥰…e tutti i voi PUPetti 🦮

Had a wonderful week in Rome with La figlia mia, so think it is a great week for daughters 💪🏽👍🏽❤️

Bit early for me this week, though out on a double date with Mx Parma tomorrow, so here’s the provisional:

Eendracht Aalst W vs Club Brugge W - Away win 🏆 

As for Indy’s Norwich bet I predict utter complete doom, disaster failure, plagues, locusts and other **** 🤣🤣🤣..so tricast of:

BTTS no, NORWICH to lose, Pukki to leave for Ipswich, Smith to get a 10-year rolling contract, Shakespeare to write sonnets, Webber to play himself at left back 👌🤗💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Oh go on then, Sargent to score 🤗

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cymru Premier League for me where I fully expect leaders TNS to beat 2nd from bottom Pontypridd 

TNS home win

as for our bet - Sara to have more than one shot on target 👍🏼

Good luck to all the Pups - especially Jellytot and Indy 👍🏼

Good luck Helen & Emil

For Helen,  CRUSADERS v Portadown - HOME WIN in Northern Ireland

For Emil,  McBURNIE Hat-trick 🤦‍♂️

Leedscanary

Hello pups 

My pick for @Jellytot this week is from Norway BODO/GLIMT v kristiansund BK HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet seargant to score last good luck to all

Hi everyone 

My pick is Millwall to beat West Brom

For the match bet Pukki to score

Good luck 

Edited by twidio

Mansfield look a good bet away to lowly Crawley in League 2 - and don't worry about the score Mansfield have scored a lot of late goals this season.

The match bet, which I shall be watching from behind the sofa, Billy Sharpe to score first final score Draw.

Good luck pickers.

I'm going for a bit of a gamble this week; I'll certainly be using this as the basis of my own acca, because the odds look extremely inviting considering the form.

In Ligue 1, Troyes have only won one of the last six and are entrenched in mid-table. Their home record is an uninspiring 1-3-1. Lorient, on the other hand, are absolutely flying. They sit second in the table with an 8-2-1 record, and they're 4-1-1 away. They were held 0-0 at home by Reims in their last match, but before that they'd won six on the bounce. I can't understand how they're as long as 2/1 to win this match!

Troyes v Lorient – away win.

As for the Norwich match, this is a funny old division and Sheffield United have been struggling a bit of late too. I have a funny feeling that we'll scrape something out of this one. I'll go for Sargent to score the first goal and the match to be drawn, at 16/1. Good luck, everyone!

Good luck all

My shorter than usual priced for me is a home win for Middleboro against Fozzys Huddersfield.

As for City,  which is tempered by the fact I am going, is a 2-0 home win as our poor performances and low confidence hits home.

I'm going for a home win for Djurgarden v. GIF Sundsvall in the Swedish Allsvenskan.

Djurgarden are W10 D1 L2 F34 A10 at home and Sundsvall are W0 D2 L11 F8 A34 away.

Good Luck, Jellytot!

For the match bet - Sara to score any time.

Good Luck, Indy!

SWINDON v Hartlepool HOME WIN

Swindon are a bit in & out but have 14pts from their home games, Hartlepool are dire & have 2pts from their away games. 4/6 about a home win looks more than fair to me.

For the match bet Norwich to win by 2 or more

all the best

Oops. Nearly forgot!

Swedish women's league for me please.

Bergdalens v Vaxjo away win.

For City's game 0-1/Giannoulis 🙂

Good luck Helen and Indy.