Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

The real Buh

Has made many of you look right mugs (of tea if you will). Been absolutely spot on with his assessment. I'm sure the apologies from those who mocked him will be forthcoming............

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

• Like 5

I started a thread apologising to him yesterday, but it was deleted.

Did you see it @The Real Buh?

I've got no problem holding my hands up, he was right, Dean Smith is dreadful and needs to f*ck off, even if it was to be replaced by Sean Dyche. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

There I was thinking Peter had gone. His ghost hauntig us?

Ghost you say? Perhaps been replaced by Casper the Eradicator.

• Haha 1

I pledge myself to buh and henceforth he shall be known as Master. 

I bow to his foresight. 

(Joking not joking he was clearly right in what he said)

35 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

It’s funny, he seems to have disappeared!😂😂

Yes Hoggy has been awful quiet! Although haven’t missed the sneering tone

Apologise? Why? The 9 game unbeaten run proved he was wrong to call for his sacking after the first three games.

I’m struggling to make an argument for Smith currently, but injuries to key players have not helped. 

Once Hayden and Dimi are fit and starting, the injury card cannot be played.

Webber is going to give him more time, and allow him to have key players fit, so we’re going to have to ride it out for a few more weeks yet.

Smith has to make some big calls. Sargent has to go through the middle, and he needs a couple of pacy wide players either side - perhaps that’s Rowe and Hernandez.. and then a 3 of Nunez, Sara and Hayden might just be the answer. Those are the straws I’m clutching at, anyway.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Apologise? Why? The 9 game unbeaten run proved he was wrong to call for his sacking after the first three games.

I’m struggling to make an argument for Smith currently, but injuries to key players have not helped. 

Once Hayden and Dimi are fit and starting, the injury card cannot be played.

Webber is going to give him more time, and allow him to have key players fit, so we’re going to have to ride it out for a few more weeks yet.

Smith has to make some big calls. Sargent has to go through the middle, and he needs a couple of pacy wide players either side - perhaps that’s Rowe and Hernandez.. and then a 3 of Nunez, Sara and Hayden might just be the answer. Those are the straws I’m clutching at, anyway.

That is part of the issue, most could tell at that time, with the way we were playing the results would start to match the performances.

Smith actually said last night that the last 3 games were as good as the six-game winning run, that should tell you all you need to know!

13 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

I agree! 🤔

I posted and then decided there’s no point, can’t really be bothered with this place any more.  It’s become extremely tedious; been posting for over 18 years, through really crap times and rarely has it been as tedious. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

That is part of the issue, most could tell at that time, with the way we were playing the results would start to match the performances.

Smith actually said last night that the last 3 games were as good as the six-game winning run, that should tell you all you need to know!

Us posters do tend to post what we do over and over again. That's the split between the Percys and the Nancys. The Nancys were wrong about Farke twice. They were due a win 🙃

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Us posters do tend to post what we do over and over again. That's the split between the Percys and the Nancys. The Nancys were wrong about Farke twice. They were due a win 🙃

Finally victory it feels sweet...

Fcuk sh1t how do you delete a post.

Well Nigel I do think that Smith has been given a fair chance and I would hate to say that I am a negative poster... I just erm see the issues before other!? 

3 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Finally victory it feels sweet...

Fcuk sh1t how do you delete a post.

Well Nigel I do think that Smith has been given a fair chance and I would hate to say that I am a negative poster... I just erm see the issues before other!? 

I was thinking more about the OP 🙃

We are all predictable, him more so...

Edited by nutty nigel

3 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

It’s funny, he seems to have disappeared!😂😂

2 hours ago, WD40 said:

Yes Hoggy has been awful quiet! Although haven’t missed the sneering tone

I posted multiple times yesterday and this morning. But of course, you two love the idea of making things up 🙂

19 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I posted multiple times yesterday and this morning. But of course, you two love the idea of making things up 🙂

Oh, apologies, probably only seemed like you disappeared as you weren't posting every 3 minutes about how great everything is under smith! 🤪

There is a bleakness about which is unusual in my longish experience of supporting us. It’s partly due to a falling out with our professional game in general and particularly with the premiership, ‘the worst league in the country’ someone said on train home yesterday.

I’m really looking forward to Sat as I’m fascinated to see if we have some gumption, my first away trip this season. Hope to see Rowe and Springett later this season. I’d like to see and hear a bit more from Shakespeare and the tea lady.