Sign in to follow this  
Tony DaWonderful

and now you're gonna believe us!

....Smith really hasn't got a clue!

But hey let's give him even more of a chance to get a tune out of a championship winning side and consistently disappoint.

Let the apologies begin....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Don't panic, we thrashed them on xG

No, I'm not sure we did.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

We had one, yes one shot on target to their two

xG isn't calculated on shots on target First Wazzock. Don't panic, we are thrashing everybody on xG.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

xG isn't calculated on shots on target First Wazzock. Don't panic, we are thrashing everybody on xG.

Again no we aren't and no one has claimed it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Oh please just shut the f**k up you tedious morons. It was a bad game. Where were you wastes of space in the nine game unbeaten run? Still calling for sackings. Why are you people all so utterly inadequate that you have nothing better to do than to call for managers to be sacked all of the time? Get a life ffs. 

If he gets sacked, I hope we go down to league 1 so maybe some of you useless moaners lose interest. 

I'm sorry that you despise your fellow fans so much, did you not hear the chorus of boos?

You aren't just in a minority right now, you're an endangered species on the WWF critical list.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Believe what? We’re all watching the same sh!t.

Being ridiculously negative at the start of a new season and during an unbeaten run doesn’t make you a prophet, it makes you a ****. It’s the type of attitude that would have seen Farke sacked first season.

I’m personally not apologising for giving the guy time and hoping things would click, they haven’t, congratulations to you I guess.

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'm sorry that you despite your fellow fans so much, did you not hear the chorus of boos?

You aren't just in a minority right now, you're an endangered species on the WWF critical list.

No, I'm very specific whom I despise. I despise people who are always spreading cancerous negativity, because in the end it always prevails. You people are leeches. 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Again no we aren't and no one has claimed it.

I wouldn't waste your time. I agree with you, but you won't change the opinion of certain people that xG is the devil, so I wouldn't bother. Let them hate it for no apparent reason if it gets them through the day.

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

No, I'm very specific whom I despise. I despise people who are always spreading cancerous negativity, because in the end it always prevails. You people are leeches. 

If we all place our index fingers on our temples and chant positive mantras all week then the players will suddenly start looking like they give a sh*t and like they understand what the f*ck they are supposed to be doing will they? That's straight out of the Lake District Canary play book circa-2018.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

6 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Oh please just shut the f**k up you tedious morons. It was a bad game. Where were you wastes of space in the nine game unbeaten run? Still calling for sackings. Why are you people all so utterly inadequate that you have nothing better to do than to call for managers to be sacked all of the time? Get a life ffs. 

If he gets sacked, I hope we go down to league 1 so maybe some of you useless moaners lose interest. 

Alright Dean chill.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

I wouldn't waste your time. I agree with you, but you won't change the opinion of certain people that xG is the devil, so I wouldn't bother. Let them hate it for no apparent reason if it gets them through the day.

Fair, sometimes you're right and it's not worth trying to reason with people. To be fair I should know the better, it was only last week he kicked off about xG with an entire thread without knowing the basics about it! He has every right to despise it, of course 🙂

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If we all place our index fingers on our temples and chat positive mantras all week then the players will suddenly start looking like they give a sh*t again will they? That's straight out of the Lake District Canary play book circa-2018.

W3ll moaning and destabilising isn't f**king helping is it? Jesus. I'm out. Seriously. Sack him. Whatever. Same old same old. 

It's all you f**king go on about every f**king week. Anybody but whoever the f**k the manager is at the time. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

34 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

W3ll moaning and destabilising isn't f**king helping is it? Jesus. I'm out. Seriously. Sack him. Whatever. Same old same old. 

It's all you f**king go on about every f**king week. Anybody but whoever the f**k the manager is at the time. 

Absolute BS that, go ahead and back up your claims, disingenuous pr*ck.

I was always an advocate of giving him 10 league games this season, can prove that with ease, and didn't call for his sacking until the 13th game. This was game 15.

Why do you think I apologised to @The Real Buh yesterday, he was bang on the money all along, if I were anti-Smith he'd have been my long-term ally! He can vouch for me sticking up for Smith and calling for him to be given time for the first couple of months of this season, I turned in October! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Absolute BS that, go ahead and back up your claims, disingenuous pr*ck.

I was always an advocate of giving him 10 league games this season, can prove that with ease, and didn't call for his sacking until the 13th game. This was game 15.

What a load of horsesh1t.But whatevs. I'm sure you'll get your way, and can **** and whine about the next one, as is your MO, you inadequate waste of space. 

24 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

What a load of horsesh1t.But whatevs. I'm sure you'll get your way, and can **** and whine about the next one, as is your MO, you inadequate waste of space. 

You are too kind.

ps. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

47 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Oh come on buddy, I'm not happy about all the doom and gloom but there does come a time that you need to admit that todays match was very poor

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

If he gets sacked, I hope we go down to league 1

Enough said really.

You are a Dean Smith supporter not a Norwich City supporter, clearly. Very odd.

It would very likely lead us to administration with our current contract and transfer liabilities, would that really be worth you scoring a point on an internet forum?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh come on buddy, I'm not happy about all the doom and gloom but there does come a time that you need to admit that todays match was very poor

What we are witnessing with this display tonight is what happens when an incredibly arrogant and narcissistic person realises, deep down, that they've been wrong about something but is worried they'd 'lose face' by simply admitting it.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

What we are witnessing with this display tonight is what happens when an incredibly arrogant person realises, deep down, that they are wrong about something after all. 

The next laughable part is after the hope we go down to league one, they seem to think we won't be around anymore? I for one was at every game home and away in our last league one season 🤷🤣

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

54 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

This last statement is just stupid. I’m going to games whether he stays or goes and whether we go down or otherwise. What is it that you determine to be the reason for why your viewpoint is so much more valid than others? Why not just disagree without the vitriol? It’s honestly weird. It makes me want to inadvertently sit next to you in the ground and chant Smith Out to see what you’d do without your keyboard. I’d hope you’d be able to have a reasoned chat without calling me a tedious moron? Do I hope for too much there? Because if so you are clearly more intolerant than the people you’re decrying as being intolerant of Smith.

• Like 1

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

The next laughable part is after the hope we go down to league one, they seem to think we won't be around anymore? I for one was at every game home and away in our last league one season 🤷🤣

Didn't the average attendance that season only go down like 200 or something on Championship figures, and I'm sure that's because we kept getting picked for Monday night TV games and evening games always see lower attendances. 

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Didn't the average attendance that season only go down like 200 or something on Championship figures, and I'm sure that's because we kept getting picked for Monday night TV games and evening games always see lower attendances. 

It was definitely along those lines. There weren't many games where there was a visible emptiness in the ground. (the odd midweek game as there always is in the corners) 

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

There weren't many games where there was a visible emptiness in the ground. (the odd midweek game as there always is in the corners) 

The Wensum Corner is often half empty, but if there's anybody who hasn't sat in it.... its because most of it is 'restricted view', hurt your neck having to look one side of a pillar and then the other. I'd choose no ticket over a full priced ticket behind that massive iron girder again, horrific! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

57 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Did xg win us any points tonight? Sorry just trying to understand how it works.

No, but then I can't say I'm surprised you're still struggling to understand how it works.

• Like 2