cambridgeshire canary

***official lappinitup match thread V mad hatters***

Smith gas to go. I haven't said this before but now it's gone too far. He hasn't got a clue. Who would replace him though

• Like 1

Just now, percy varco said:

Smith Out

100% Agree - it's just not working, getting progressively worse than better.  How can a team containing so many attacking players be coached into generating about 1 shot on target per game.

I think at times like this is important to keep a clear head, not put too much emphasis on individual mistakes, such as Gibson's or McLean's or the referee's, and just look calmly at the overall performance.

Which was terrible.

Edited by Robert N. LiM
Inelegant repetition
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

He didn't have to go. I can blame the current situation on his sacking. I don't particularly blame the fans as there was no particular pressure for his sacking (however they deserve this for their shortsightedness), I do however blame the man who sacked the best manager we have ever had.

I loved Farke but he was in no way our best ever manager.

We can whinge, close the stream down whenever we want and drink during the match to ease the pain. Think of the poor sods who were watching it at Carrow Road and paid too. 

Smith out 

Shakey out 

Webber out 

Webber's missus out 

Webbers hiking gear out 

Mug of tea, spilt... Out 

Kenny's pointer finger out

Pukki's shooting radar out 

Kruls right hand out 

Chris Llewellyns left foot out 

Jens bertal askous forehead out

Fozzy Flick out 

Arturo lupolis loan contract out. 

• Haha 5

Get rid. Bloody useless, every player has regressed and the football is terrible. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I would agree that our time post-Farke has shown how good he was to get the best out of some players, and would agree that he was sacked prematurely in hindsight.

But we could have done a much better job of replacing Farke, Dean Smith should be managing Walsall.

I agree that once it was done, we should have chosen better. I didn't like the idea of Smith, but once Lampard was mentioned, I was grateful for anyone else. Classic lower expectations by linking someone mega sh*t, then we're grateful when it's just someone a bit sh*t.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gibbo said:

100% Agree - it's just not working, getting progressively worse than better.  How can a team containing so many attacking players be coached into generating about 1 shot on target per game.

Like Smith is being mentored by Hughton

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

My Lord,

You're so blindly deluded.

Nope, deluded would be to try and blame one person for what is hopefully beginning to dawn upon people, in this squad not being as good as they have been saying it is in an effort to argue it should be top spot and walking the league. 

He refuses to play his best players in their best position. So poor performances and we lose.

I have not been angry, until tonight. It was toothless. 

Edited by Iwans Big Toe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

He did. We were going down with him in charge, for sure.

How exactly did it work out with someone else in charge?

Norwich, somehow making it look incredible hard to score goals despite all the money spent in the summer. We look dreadful. Pukki looks a shadow of his former self and yes he went off injured by why are we repeatedly playing our top scorer out of position on the wing. Same faults in ever single game. We got away with it for too long and against better teams we are being found out. 

Right, off to masturbate using a cheese grater. Might be more fun than what I just watched.

The players have a lot to answer for.  

Pukki’s performances this season, and attitude (judging by his body language) is just not acceptable and something I’d never thought I’d say about a model pro. 

Smith is having to work with a demotivated squad with too much baggage from a couple of relegations. 

The last transfer window should have seen a big upheaval.. and we should’t have been spending huge money on the likes of Sara. Easy to say now, but why even take that risk. That £11 million could’ve bought half of Luton’s team tonight. 

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Just now, kick it off said:

Only silver lining is at least McLean is suspended for next 3 games

I found it quite ironic that he was actually one of the few playing well and then he goes and does that, unforgivable from an experienced pro.