Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Even more ridiculous scenes at Hull....

I wonder how they realised? You see linesmen checking the nets before the kickoff, I’ve never seen one with a tape measure 😂

Both of those grounds host rugby as well as football games but its a pretty basic error not to get the goals right pre kick off

7 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

There is a suggestion that one of the goals was two inches higher the other in the recent Wigan v Cardiff game.........

I think because that was noticed pre match they decided it'd be the same for both teams, whereas this game had already kicked off so had to adjust it. 

All pretty ludicrous mind.

40 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I think because that was noticed pre match they decided it'd be the same for both teams, whereas this game had already kicked off so had to adjust it. 

But it's still the same for both teams , even if they've kicked off, or have I missed something? 

40 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Couldn’t they just have left it until after the game as the team with the smaller goal to aim at or defend in the 1st half will have the bigger goal to aim at or defend in the 2nd ?😀

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

But it's still the same for both teams , even if they've kicked off, or have I missed something? 

True actually, maybe Wigan didn't have a saw

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Is it a coincidence that in both cases the goal was 2 inches taller than it should be, maybe the goal post manufacturer had a glitch at the factory?.........

5 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I don't think the fact they'd kicked off is perhaps relevant, maybe the goal was outside the regulation sizes allowed, whereas in the other mentioned game perhaps both goals were within regulations despite being inequal. Bizarre all the same