Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

HELP!. Re : Hucks

I just been chattering to my son on the phone, (himself a member of NCFC) and he''s been staying all this week 5 miles from the Baggies ground.

The local media there today are insisting its a straight fight for his signature, between us and them, and hucks is now considering the choice (whats there to consider?)

Now for Gods sake can someone clear this up please. First I hear He''s staying, then going to Pompey, Sky say this, the Pink Un says that.

Its doing me nut in, first I love him, then loathe him, HELP.

Or is it really a sad desperate ploy by Sheepsh***er to put us off for Sunday!.

1st Wizard - try and take some deep breaths and calm down cos you will only get yourself all worked up and you did state earlier that you dont want your Christmas spoilt. I know how you are feeling cos I''m on this site every 5 mins despite saying that I would''nt trying to find out the latest when in reality this will probably drag on for days if not weeks. Can you imagine it everyone getting up Christmas morn and logging on to this site. Would well cheese the missus and kids off. There again I am working so would not have the problem of grief from the family.

Anyway Wizard take a couple of Brandies and dont let it get to you. Easier said than done I know but try to chill cos we wont change what is going to happen be it he leaves or doesent and if he does where he ends up.

well if it helps on tv tex anglia
smith is clear. hucks want to stay and give it a go now if hucks did not say that then smith should not of plasterd it on the tv
why dont somone ring him up and aske him direct put us straight to what really is going on