Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 10

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Big news this week…

Our wonderful sponsors 🌟Turner European Consulting🌟 have sent over £200 to support our threads for another year. This money goes straight into our presentation pot. Massive thanks to Turners from all our PUPs, the CSF and our DS and Pan Disability footballers.🙏🙏

Here are the latest totals…

This week we have @Leedscanary making the final six selectons. Leeds is a legend on these threads, he always trys to pick a different option for the PUP in the hot seat and is having his usual profitable season with 5/8 winning picks at a profitability of +1.92. Kev has an impressive five previous wins on the Arrdee honours board so let’s help him to a sixth winning week with our very best picks from the games are played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Hector Brockelbank making the final selections for City’s game at Watford on Saturday. Hector, who was September’s PUP of the month, is also having another profitable season in our league with 7/9 winning picks at a profitability of 3.46. Hector who's won before when making the Norwich picks, has two wins on Arrdees honours board. Let’s find him some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Kathy’s famous World Cup Sweepstake is SOLD OUT. Watch out for details of the draw to be made at the nest.

Here's the rota for November. Please let me know if the dates are ok...

Final Six

5th Nov  - @Cosmic Twin

12th Nov - @Mandie Moo

19th Nov - @ZLF

26th Nov - @PurpleCanary

Norwich Picks

5th Nov  - @Kathy

12th Nov - @Mandie Moos Mear Kat

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to LeedsCanary and Hector Brockelbank. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kev and Oliver, the thread is yours.......🙃.....

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Eddie,

Will probably have to make the picks on Friday afternoon this week, so try and get as many picks for me as you can Pups!

Fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

Playoff times for MLS and I'm going against the odds for LA Galaxy v Nashville - Away Win

For the Norwich bet an own goal to be scored. Or chuck 25p each on Watford and Norwich to miss a penalty.

A Sunday offering from Bundesliga 2 this week...

Paderborn (3rd, 5-0-1 21-6 home) v Sandhausen (11th, 0-2-3 5-8 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, City to win and BTTS.

Best of luck Kev, Hector, and all you PUPs 

Hello pups

This week my pick is Fc Zurich v YOUNG BOYS.       AWAY WIN

For the NCFC bet 1-2 city win

good luck pups

Dusseldorf at home for a lunchtime Saturday match in the Bundesliga 2.

A score draw for our game. Sara with another goal.

Good lunch to you both Hector and Leeds. And to everyone else.

Czech league 1 for me please. Sparta Prague to beat Pardubice.

For City's game BTTS no.

Good luck Kev and Hector.

Kathy you just beat me to my choice! 😂👍

I’m also going for Sparta v Pardubice - home win.

City just can’t see anything other than a win, Omobamdele to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Napoli v Bologna: HOME WIN. Napoli are 3-1-0 at home and top, Bologna are 0-1-3 away and just outside the bottom three. Having seen Napoli dismantle Ajax twice in the last two weeks, they should have more than enough here. Fancy them to win Serie A and go a long way in the Champions League this season!

For the Norwich match, Ismaila Sarr to score anytime and match drawn at 17/2. Good luck everyone! 🙂

Italian B league and Bari to beat Ascoli. 

For the Norwich game, a Norwich loss and over 3.5 goals. 

Very best of luck. 

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Leeds….🙏🏽…e tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🤗🦮

Think a trip to Spain this week for:

Real Madrid W vs CD Alaves W - Home win 🏡 🏆 

As for Hector’s Norwich bet, think a low scoring draw looks quite plausible, so how about:

BTTS, Draw, less than 2.5 goals, more than 4 corners, more than 3 yellow cards 👍🏽

Parma 

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and obviously good luck to the gravy swilling Northerner, Hector and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Germany and a HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Freiburg.

For the Norwich game H/T Draw F/T Norwich win.

Spain for Kev where I expect..

Valencia          v          Elche          Home Win

For Hector, Sargent got a brace at Watford last season, he's improved since then so...

Josh Sargent Hat-trick

I'm going for a home win for CSKA Sofia v. Hebar 1918 in the Bulgarian First League.

CSKA Sofia are W7 D0 L0 F16 A3 at home and Hebar 1918 are W2 D0 L5 F3 A14 away.

Good Luck, Leedscanary!

For the match bet - McLean to score any time.

Good Luck, Hector! 

Sorry Nutty, forgot to say 5th November is good for me! 

Edited by Cosmic Twin

I've got a terrible record this season with the elite clubs letting me down at short odds-on prices, but I'm not one to learn from my mistakes. Bayern to win at home to Freiburg, 1/4.

I think our match against Watford could be more attritional than expected. For a short price tip, BTTS no at Evs, and for a longer price option there's an enhanced price bet builder on Norwich win, Sargent goal and Pukki shot on target, which is 7/1.

56 minutes ago, Mandie Moo said:

Evening all and Good Luck, especially to my northern friend @Leedscanary and @Hector Brockelbank .  @nutty nigel me and Nige are fine for 12th November - thanks 👍🏻

MMMK - Gillingham -v- STEVENAGE AWAY WIN

MM - PADERBORN -v- Sandhausen HOME WIN

For the match bet, Josh any time 🫡

7EFB1AAF-87BA-4C0D-82F1-336682FCBCBF.jpeg

PUPs pitch invasion 🙃👍

• Like 2

Morning Pups.

I’ll say Sargent to score anytime, and I’m going for EXETER v Oxford home win. About 5/4. 
Very best of luck Leedscanary and Hector . 

Morning all. 

This week I shall go with Milton Keynes v Plymouth Argyle - AWAY WIN

For our match lets go with a little Desmond 2-2

Good luck to all. 

This week I suggest Swindon to beat Colchester.

For the Norwich bet - more than 2.5 goals.

Best of luck to those making the picks 👍

Hi PUPs, currently residing back in the old haunts of NR12 for a few days...and of course City are away. 🤦🤣

Off to Turkey with ANKARAGÜCÜ VS. FENERBAHCE (away win).

For the City bet, 1-1 with Nunez to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

The Hessen section of the German Oberliga.

FC Giessen to win at home against TSV Steinbach II.

FC Giessen have a 7-0-0 and 19/3 home record, and have won seven and drawn two of their last nine matches. TSV Steinbach II are not quite as bad as their lowly position suggests, but  their away record is 1-1-5 and 7/20. The odds are 1/6.

---

For the match bet I suggest a double of Pukki as an anytime goalscorer and a 2-1 win for Norwich City.

Good luck to all!