Sign in to follow this  
moules

PATIENCE

I think we should all be a bit patient after all Hucks has a family to consider its only natural he would want to try and get the best payout he can from Man City and to do that he may have to stay put for a while longer I still think he wants to come here, and we can wait he is worth waiting for in my opinion .

I fully agree. Its a waiting game for DH to see what he can get from his current club.

The agent talk is exactly what any agent would do to get the best deal for his client from both teams involved and the clubs know it too.

Darren''s for life not just for Christmas.

Maybe a New year present?

The club have done all they can, as correctly stated Hucks now has to secure his pay-off from Man City. They will want to pay as little as poss. If they get £750k in as a fee and have to pay the same to Huckerby as compo they have gained nothing in terms of a fee (apart from getting him off the pay roll)

Perhaps Mr Huckerby should have said I will take a pay cut to come to Norwich, PROVIDING Man City pay me severance pay.

All we can do is sit and wait, 72 hours ago he wasnt here and he still isnt. We have not lost anything yet, so all we can do is sit and wait. You can bet NW et all at Carrow Road are as anxious as we are.

Nigel has said before you can never have too many strikers. And we don''t have enough!!

Even if they get svensson, he''s only a reported £50k. They''ll still be after Darren...

Oh, and if Svensson and Leon play really well together then we''ll get promoted, and save a million quid!!