Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 9

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @SwindonCanary making the final six selectons. Swindon Started the season like a train with three successive decent price winners and although his form has dipped a bit since I’m sure he’ll soon be back to winning ways. He’s won from this hot seat before so if our luck changes Swindon knows what it takes to get a winning six. Let’s help him with our very best picks from the games are played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We @NFN FC making the final selections for City’s game against Preston on Saturday, NFN, who was August’s PUP of the month, is having another profitable season in our league with 6/8 75% winning picks with a profitability of 3.78. Let’s find him some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

There are now just 4 spaces left in Kathy’s famous World Cup Sweepstake. Details here…

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Swindoncanary and NFN FC. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Martin and James, the thread is yours.......🙃......

Keep watch for some exciting news of a boost to our presentation pot.

Edited by nutty nigel

Its League 1 for me this week

Sheff Weds v Cheltenham - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Swindon, NFN FC, and all you PUPs 

Evening Pups I feel there is a lot of value in Scotland this weekend so that said this weeks shaky peg will be....
                   Stenhousemuir v Annan Athletic - Home Win. One team doing good v one team doing badly

For the Norwich bet - 1:0 to Norwich at half time, then 1:0 at full time

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Swindon and NFN not forgetting of coursre all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN please for MARSEILLE v Ajaccio.

For the Norwich game less than 2.5 goals.

Marseille
v
Ajaccio

Man City look a certainty to me 

For Norwich  2 - 1 with Sargent to score anytime 

Good Luck Swindon & NFN and pups

Hello pups

My pick this week is cremonese v NAPOLI AWAY WIN

For the NCFC bet Norwich win and btts 

good luck all

I'm going to try a little reverse psychology this week after my poor recent run of picks. Morecambe vs. Binners – away win (2/5 with Bill Hill).

For the Norwich match, I can't believe that under 1.5 goals is still as long as 5/2 given Preston's run of results plus our seeming inability to put teams away.

Best of luck, everyone!

Greetings all! Good luck to @SwindonCanary and @NFN FC for this weeks picks, let’s hope we have some good fortune!

For me it’s Serie A and leaders Napoli to win away at struggling Cremonese

and for City’s game I think City to win both halves as I feel we are due a goal fest and what better time for it to happen! 

Good luck all Pups and let’s boost this pot! OTBC!

For the Final 6 I'm going for a Home Win for Fenerbahce against Fatih Kargumruk.

For our game, I'm going to ignore Preston's previous 12 games this season and go for a 3-0 Home Win!

Best of luck to @SwindonCanary, @NFN FC and to all the PUPs everywhere.

For the 6, I will go for Brommapojkarna at home in the Swedish Superettan. A chance to go top and expect them to bounce back after being humbled midweek at Oster. They play a team at the bottom.

For us I just feel that goals are going to come. So a nice treble - over 2.5 goals - with Pukki to continue scoring at home - and over 8 corners. 

Good luck to all Pups.

Good luck PUPS….

I’m heading to choose a win for an old friends team this week, Viktoria Plzen v Mlada Bolesav - HOME WIN.

As I’ll be attending this weekend match I can see a 3-1 win coming or Sargent to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Hi everyone 

My pick is Benfica to beat Rio Ave

For the match bet McLean to score

Good luck everyone 

Good luck pups 

My pick this week is a home win for Bradford 

As for city, no goal scorer feels generous.

For Swindon I'm going for ...

Sevilla          v          Athletic Bilbao          Away Win

For NFN...

Pukki to score the first goal.

I feel a bit dirty but I will go for Ipswich to win away at Morecombe. 

For our game, it's got 0-0 written all over it. 

For Swindon this week

KIDDERMINSTER v Farsley Celtic - HOME WIN in National League North

For the CIty bet I can Preston coming very defensively and $h!t housing a 0-1 away win

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

In an attempt to halt my run of poor predictions, I will go with Manchester City home win. 

For Norwich, over 3.5 goals. 

Very best of luck. 

For Swindupcanary I'll pick Monchengladbach home win 

I'll be doing the match pick after 9pm tonight @nutty nigel

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

• Thanks 2

Peterborough v Burton - home win.

NCFC game - Teemu 1st goal 💛💚

Good luck all

Afternoon all and good luck everyone:

MMMK - PETERBOROUGH -v- Burton HOME WIN

MM - BARCELONA -v- Celta Vigo HOME WIN

For the match bet, Sarge any time 🫡

Good Luck to Swindon for the 6 and NFNFC for our match bet.

I will also chuck my hat in for a not very imaginative Man City Home Win over Southampton.

For the match bet, I fancy one of our midfielders to find the net, so let's hope Nunez has his shooting boots on!!

Hi PUPs, appalling picking at the moment so I'll go for PANATHINAIKOS VS. ASTERAS TRIPOLIS (home win).

For the City bet, Dowell to score last.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

The Hessen section of the German Oberliga.

Fernwald to win at home against Weidenhausen.

Sixth versus 13th, but two teams going in opposite directions. After a poor start Fernwald have won their last five, with a 17/4 goal difference. Weidenhausen began the season well enough but have lost their last seven, with a 6/23 goal difference.

The odds are 1/5.

---

For the match bet I suggest a double of Norwich City to score in both halves and Cantwell as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

Top of the table PLYMOUTH to win at home against Accrington.

for the match bet: Strange things happen in football. Preston have conceded 4 in the league all season. How about they concede 4 on Saturday? 

good luck everyone