3 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

Least worthwhile poll ever. 

You seriously think fine margins and the yellow only kit will make the slightest difference to results? Do Man City worry about playing at home on a nice day in case their players misplace a pass into the clear blue sky? 

if this is an argument then surely NCFC should only ever play on luminous Yellow and Green with an away kit of luminous orange. Got to get those fine margins! Imagine the results of a poll on this would probably be just as pointless.

It’s just a different shirt colour, it doesn’t take away our identity as a club known for yellow and green  just like any side. The away kit and third kit reveals generate a good positive buzz too, which gets people all excited about the season to come. Where is the actual harm in the extra kits? 

Really? People get a positive buzz from the thought of second and third kits?  You surprise me.

Welcome to modern football.

I'd like to think we might follow Brentford's lead though and keep our main kit for another season, especially as it's a beauty.

On 05/10/2022 at 23:15, SwearyCanary said:

Players are so well lit it doesn’t matter what kit they use. Different kits has literally been a thing for decades. No one cares. Not one player is thinking ‘if only I was in yellow and green I would never have missed that pass’. 

Range of kits provide revenue, interests the next generation of fans and the press we’ve received for our kits this year have arguably expanded our ‘brand’. Plus the red one looks good imo. This is just the ramblings of a grumpy old man  😉

Agree the Maroon one looks very smart indeed. 

Think the LSD effect one is vile....might look ok at a rave though.

Green and yellow one pretty much always grows on me after a few games. 

Each to their own ,  still think a casual version of the current shirts , in cotton , without advertising, would be a great addition to the range ..I'd buy one. I'd never buy a nylon nightmare splattered in adverts that should make it cheaper but somehow don't . 🤷

7 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Really? People get a positive buzz from the thought of second and third kits?  You surprise me.

There were literally 6 threads started on here about kits in anticipation. Admittedly 5 of those were Cambridge 

We should only wear the 2nd or 3rd strips when we play Watford and WBA away. We are the canaries and are distinguished worldwide by our Yellow & green kit.

Sod modern football, totally agree we are the mellow yellows. Used to love those Wolves, Watford (Torquay!) games, and the forced change of strip. Remember when we looked like Real Madrid at Molineaux and Kevin Bond waved his magic leg to equalise. 

I bet oppo fans look forward to seeing those canaries in town in da lello  an Green, and we turn up petrol grey, nah!