Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 8

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @Hissing Sid making the final six selections. Sid has been with us from the very start and I can’t ever remember him missing a week. He’s won from this hot seat before and always supports us PUPs whatever we do. So let’s help him with our very best picks from the games are played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @TheBaldOne66 making the final selections for City’s game at Blackpool on Saturday, TBO66 was due to make the picks earlier this month but that fixture was cancelled so it’s great to have him back in the hot seat so soon. TBO has won before when making the Norwich match final selections so let’s help him win again with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Just a reminder that Kathy’s famous World Cup Sweepstake is now up and running and will add £100 to our presentation pot in memory of Wooster. just 8 spaces left now. Details here…

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hissing Sid and TheBaldOne66. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ian and TheBaldOne66, the thread is yours.......🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel
Sweepstake update

Good evening all!

For the match pick, 3/10 seems pretty long for Real Madrid at home to Osasuna. Obviously Real will have had more players away on international duty, but they should have more than enough to beat Osasuna. Despite the visitors' strong start to the season, they lost 2-0 at home to Getafe last time out and have only scored one goal in their two away games so far.

As for the Norwich match, I'm not expecting any fireworks in Blackpool... actually that's a lie, we're going to watch the World Fireworks Championship on Saturday night! I'd expect a rather cagey match, so under 1.5 goals at 12/5 with William Hill looks a decent shout.

Best of luck everyone... OTBC!

Alright this weeks pick to avoid with it's sound reasoning is Toronto v Inter Miami - Away Win. Toronto have a goal scoring beast while Miami have 2 reasonable ones, but an awful away form. However with 2 games left Miami can make the playoffs while Toronto cannot.

For Baldyboy - Thompson to be booked or maybe Norwich to score a penalty.

Edited by KiwiScot

Weirder bremen v M'gladbag away win 

For us, 2-0 win 

Good luck everyone

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Greetings all.

Here we go again then. Thanks @nutty nigel for the intro. It's an honour to have this opportunity once more. As usual, each and every option will be considered and hopefully six of them will be put together to win some cash.

I'll be back on Friday evening. Good picking and good luck everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi pups

My pick this week is NOTTS COUNTY v altringham HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet 1-2 city win

Good luck to all

11/8 looks tempting for Burnley to win away at Cardiff.

For the  Norwich pick, 1-0 to City at 13/2 with PP looks decent. 

Best of luck with your picks Hissing Sid and The Bald One 66 👍

• Like 1

For the Final Six I'm going for a Home Win for Real Madrid against Osasuna. (Was going to go for Sporting Lisbon but I've just noticed that they play on Friday).

There have been 25 goals in our games so far this season and also 25 in Blackpool's games so to keep that average going I'm going for a Correct Score of 2-1 to Norwich.

Best of luck @Hissing Sid and @TheBaldOne66 and to every PUP wherever you are.

Celtic  would be my suggestion - good luck to Ian 

Norwich btts and Sargent anytime - good luck the bald one 

Good luck to all pups 😀

Greetings all from Oman! Thanks for giving me the chance again so soon @nutty nigel it truly is an honour! I look forward to some great pics from our fellow Pups!

My choice is La Liga and Getafe to beat Valladolid and for City, ht draw ft City.

Lets boost this pot immensely guys, and I look forward to making my selections on Saturday morning if that’s ok Nutty? 

Edited by TheBaldOne66
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Greetings all from Oman! Thanks for giving me the chance again so soon @nutty nigel it truly is an honour! I look forward to some great pics from our fellow Pups!

My choice is La Liga and Getafe to beat Valladolid and for City, ht draw ft City.

Lets boost this pot immensely guys, and I look forward to making my selections on Saturday morning if that’s ok Nutty? 

Sat morning is ok this week.👍

Hi PUPs, greetings from Portugal where I have no access to any odds. 🤣 

My wild stab in the dark is the goal-shrinkers of Ajax vs. Go Ahead Eagles (home win).

For the City game, I'll go for over 3.5 goals and Sarge to score first.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Hello all.

Lazio at home on Sunday morning for me.

For us, I'm thinking goals in the match so a BTTS and over 2.5 goals would make a nice double for the funds.

Best of luck everyone.

Good luck to all……

For me Sparta Prague v Hradec Kralove - Home Win.

For Norwich, Sargent to score a hatrick.

OTBC PUPS.

Ooop North for Ian this week

Harrogate v BRADFORD - AWAY WIN in Lg 2

For the BaldOne - PUKKI Hat-trick @33/1

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

A very good evening to you Nutty and obviously good luck to Ian and Simon not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

France and a HOME WIN for PSG v Nice.

For the Blackpool game City to win  both halves.

For Hissing Sid...

Sheff Utd          v          Birmingham          Home Win

For TheBaldOne66...

Pukki to scored the first goal

I've lost count how many weeks it has been since I last made a successful pick but it's at least four, and they were all short-priced favourites as well, so I'll put the mockers on Juventus again at home to Bologna, priced up at 1/2. They should win, but I wouldn't mind jinxing them.

In our game, 2-0 away win. The odds are 8/1.

Hello dear Pups .

I’ll suggest Norwich to win HT and FT .

I’m also going for Ipswich v PORTSMOUTH away win . Think that looks big at 7/2.

Very best of luck 🤞🏻!! 

Evening all and good luck 

MMMK - LEYTON ORIENT -v- Newport HOME WIN

MM - Oldham -v- WREXHAM AWAY WIN

For the match bet, Sargent to score any time.

Top of the conference CHESTERFIELD to win at home to Maidenhead. Maidenhead have 0 goals & 0 pts from their away fixtures so far this season. Odds of 2/5 for that to continue look good to me. 

for the match bet: Norwich to win & under 2.5 goals 

good luck everyone 

Good morning all & good luck with the picks this weekend Sid & Baldy1

My pick for a Burnley away win.

As for City,  Teemu to score anytime in an away win. 

Hope I’m not going to put the mockers on my local club, but Leyton Orient to beat Newport County. 

For the Norwich game, over 3.5 goals. 

Very best of luck.