Sign in to follow this  

Neither of those two teams will get much further than the 1st knockout round. Our attack is world class, defence and keeper league 2.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Like the individual (s) that appointed Southgate .

Yes the individuals that appoint a manager should always be held accountable 😉

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Like the individual (s) that appointed Southgate .

one semi and one final in the last two tournaments? jesus   what do you want?   fool

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mastoola said:

one semi and one final in the last two tournaments? jesus   what do you want?   fool

Id like to see a team play with real attacking intent at 0-0   not wait till they are 2 nil down. The  'Fool' as you so aptly put it is Southgate....Pope? Maguire? Wtaf!!!

Easy draw last 2 tournaments . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Id like to see a team play with real attacking intent at 0-0   not wait till they are 2 nil down. The  'Fool' as you so aptly put it is Southgate....Pope? Maguire? Wtaf!!!

yes those two players but southgates record in the last two tournements ? discuss? because we have obviously done badly according to you  i dont agree with him playing so defensive but i cant knock him for the results

Listen to the shoite coming out of Joe Cole   " gives us something to cling to going into  the world Cup" ..what? That youu can claw your way back into  a game  where youve clearly been second best, take the lead then foook it all right up 2 mins later? yep cling hard Joe.

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the comeback tonight was more down to the players thinking at 0-2 "**** this" as opposed to anything Southgate did or didn't do. 

1 minute ago, mastoola said:

yes those two players but southgates record in the last two tournements ? discuss? because we have obviously done badly according to you  i dont agree with him playing so defensive but i cant knock him for the results

I wouldn't want Mourhino  as manager either, dull  football sometimes works, do i have to like it.? 

I prefer football .

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the comeback tonight was more down to the players thinking at 0-2 "**** this" as opposed to anything Southgate did or didn't do. 

Quite an indictment of him, that. But its ok we can shout Ingerland  cos we beat shoite teams.

Edited by wcorkcanary

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I wouldn't want Mourhino  as manager either, dull  football sometimes works, do i have to like it.? 

I prefer football .

Mourhino?  who mentioned him    has he lead us to the a semi and a final in the last two major tournaments? wait until the end of the world cup then let's see

Don't hugely rate Southgate but he has earned the right to manage at this World Cup. He's done more than our last how many managers? We've f*cked it up against easy sides before, at least he's generally speaking got us beating them.

I'm not sure who would fancy the international gig. You're only ever 2 or 3 bad games from being nationally despised.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Game over.

Next stop Qatar.

As posted on the Ipswich thread, the game is 90+ minutes long . Those who left on 64 minutes looking pretty stupid.

3 hours ago, mastoola said:

2 semis and 1 final, we were in the Nations League semi as well.

You must also remember Southgate helped manage the change in the academy system which has seen the likes of Jude Bellingham rise to the top. What is not helping at the moment is based on the last World Cup and Euros we had some of the best players in the world. Unfortunately the EPL for the top 6 / 7 clubs has got that good that many of those players on the pitch tonight are not playing in their clubs 1st teams. In the Euros and the World Cup Maguire was a big star, now he can’t get into the Man Utd team.

Thought I would mention this as in the headlines at the moment. For the first time at Wembley tonight we tried the safe standing. Be careful where you choose your season ticket as we had a guy in front of us well over 6 ft. Couldn’t see a thing when the ball was down Englands right ( 2nd half ) ( couldn’t ask him to suit down either lol ). Not necessarily a good place for kids if they want to see anything as most adults in front of you would seem that tall.

Another problem ( certainly at Wembley ) we’re the seats next to the safe standing area. It was a natural thing to stand, but then using the ground rules the stewards constantly made them sit. Those next to the safe standing area struggled for a view.

Have to say I was all for safe standing but it won’t suit every ground, Spurs however was amazing.

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

Don't hugely rate Southgate but he has earned the right to manage at this World Cup. He's done more than our last how many managers? We've f*cked it up against easy sides before, at least he's generally speaking got us beating them.

I'm not sure who would fancy the international gig. You're only ever 2 or 3 bad games from being nationally despised.

Spot on Southgate has almost got us glory 3 times now, yet he is despised by many. It’s a funny old world as many think Pickford shouldn’t be the England goalkeeper, yet I am now hoping he is fully fit in November / December.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mastoola said:

How about beating a top 8 team? 

He's not a fool by the way. 

8 hours ago, mastoola said:

Mourhino?  who mentioned him    has he lead us to the a semi and a final in the last two major tournaments? wait until the end of the world cup then let's see

I did because hes an example of a manager who though  ' wins things' , oversees a pragmatic and in my opinion, dull style.....and wouldnt want in charge of a team i watch. Like Southgate.