Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Mark Fotheringham

Apparently about to get the Huddersfield job, I would have had a million guesses before I came up with him, saying that I've not a clue what he's been doing since leaving here. 

46 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Apparently about to get the Huddersfield job, I would have had a million guesses before I came up with him, saying that I've not a clue what he's been doing since leaving here. 

Assistant Coach with Hertha Berlin 🤔 ??

Should bring in Carl Robinson as his assistant, between them I'm sure they can make Huddersfield the best team in the league at passing it sideways. If they move the goals to either side of the half way line they will absolutely rinse the league

• Like 1

Is that definitely him then?  I had it in my head that he was a 'marc' for some reason?

edit: should've googled first really.  Yes, it's definitely him. 🙂

Weird one, totally out of the blue.

Edited by Google Bot

I posted in June about an article on BBC sport website about Fotheringham.  How he saved Hertha Berlin from relegation and how well he had done previously managing/coaching in Scotland. Well thought if in Germany apparently and speaks German well. 

47 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Should fast track him to the National job, nothing to lose. 

Could lose a one goal lead after being 2 down.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Should that say qualify for the final of Euro 2020(21) ?

Should? No

Could? Yes

Your opinion is different to mine, so what , i am not a fact denier.  I can see the results, its just that the getting of those results doesnt inspire me.  Hope that's ok with everyone. ( pretty much how i feel about Deano too🤷‍♀️)

last time  really enjoyed the way  England  played was Euro 96.   

16 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Should? No

Could? Yes

Your opinion is different to mine, so what , i am not a fact denier.  I can see the results, its just that the getting of those results doesnt inspire me.  Hope that's ok with everyone. ( pretty much how i feel about Deano too🤷‍♀️)

last time  really enjoyed the way  England  played was Euro 96.   

Bring back El Tel.

And while were at it another series of 'Hazel' would be fantastic.

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2022 at 22:04, Myra Hawtree said:

I posted in June about an article on BBC sport website about Fotheringham.  How he saved Hertha Berlin from relegation and how well he had done previously managing/coaching in Scotland. Well thought if in Germany apparently and speaks German well. 

He has never had a managers job, and was an assistant manager at Hertha Berlin. 

4 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He has never had a managers job, and was an assistant manager at Hertha Berlin. 

And Cowdenbeath. 🤣

Apples

Interesting interview he's given on Huddesrfield website, says his playimg days he regards as "unfinished business" .  Did we ruin him.....never able to do much after us, having so many short spells at different clubs?  Or was he just overrated? 

Just a thought, anyone actually see this when he was at Norwich? 

Don't think it's a case of us ruining him; take away his 69 appearances for us his playing career was a non event.

I can't remember him being here tbh.

33 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Don't think it's a case of us ruining him; take away his 69 appearances for us his playing career was a non event.

I can't remember him being here tbh.

I can always remember thinking he would have made a great rugby player given how he was such a huge fan of passing sideways