4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Far better viewing than that dross on Friday night. 

Yeah, HIGNFY has really gone downhill lately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As average as we have been this season, we would batter 1p5wich. 

a huge gulf between us. 

mind the gap. 

• Like 3

Ha ha fcuking ha. Best news of the weekend.

Plymouth go top and the binners do their usual and lose against the good teams. 

And all set up by one of our own.

The choke has started.

• Like 1

Beaut from Bali! But what a dirty side Ipswich are. Good to see Edmunson give the ball away for the second as he should have been sent off earlier.

I really like him as a player. He's one of very few players in our squad who are quick on the ball and have good enough close control, dribbling and pace to make it hard to get the ball off of them. Players like that are exciting and can make chances from nothing, Hernandez is similar but appears much more effective off the bench. Trouble is we don't play with wingbacks and we don't seem to want to play him as a forward so it's hard to see how he fits in here,. Iwouldn't play him at full back, you want players who can cover distance and defend reasonably well whereas Mumba is quick over small distances and can go around players who are defending deep so you want him high up the field, his height is also a real issue. 

I wish we'd give him a go at LW or RW again like we did v Swansea. I rarely disagree with the club about what a players best position is but i don't get our desire to turn him into a full bacl/wing back, he looks like he should be playing a similar role to Hernandez but on the right for me and I'll die on that hill. 

• Like 4

Why is Bali Mumba not playing for us?

He was awesome against Swansea a few seasons ago and I thought he would be pushing on in this squad.

It is a disgrace he's been loaned out.

Bad management from Farke and now bad management from Smith. No excuses.