Sign in to follow this  
wesforprimeminister

Retro Shirts

Hello, I have a couple of old Norwich shirts, in almost perfect condition. I don't know the rules of putting stuff on here for sale so to speak, but I would rather they go to some proper city fans instead of someone on Ebay trying to make a quick pound. They're the Mitre, Norwich and Peterborough home shirt and the Colmans one with the green stripe. 

Like I said I wasn't sure on rules regarding this post, so it could just be removed. But if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks

Ahhh yeah, they're an old school XL, I am an xl/xxl and they're snug on me, I wouldn't wear them if I was trying to impress haha! Will take them to the stall, although looking on Ebay theyre probably worth a few quid, didn't really realise.Thanks

You could always sell them on eBay and split the money.

Give half to the CSF, keep half to help pay the gas bill.

• Like 1

I'm sure people have offered stuff for sale on here in the past, I'm not aware of any rules against it, why not add some photos and sizing etc OP ?

I've got the N&P shirt with "Newsome" on the back.  That didn't age very well...

1 minute ago, It's Character Forming said:

I'm sure people have offered stuff for sale on here in the past, I'm not aware of any rules against it, why not add some photos and sizing etc OP ?

I've got the N&P shirt with "Newsome" on the back.  That didn't age very well...

Thanks I just wasn't sure, I didn't want to flout any rules, plus not sure what they're worth? maybe £35 each. They are both an XL, I wear XL/XXL, but theyre slightly too small for me now haha!

shirt.jpeg

image0.jpeg

• Like 1

Just to bump this up,  just the colmans one left, I gave the other one to a friend who does charity auctions for parkinsons and it raised £50 which was good. £20 for the colmans one if anyones interested, it'll go towards a heated throw 🙂