Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Overreaction or sensible?

At CR that’s a joke

Have 3 foul mouthed individuals who constantly swear at ref,  linesman, players The old boy steward just looks on sipping his cocoa 

Oblivious of what’s going on in the terraces 

I lose my rag at some decisions and will vent with an expletive occasionally. I’d be interested to see what constitutes anti-social behaviour. Criminal behaviour is a no brainier though. Against the law = ban. BUT would a group of people in the street shouting loudly enough for all to hear “you’re s*** aaaaahhhhhhh” be considered a breach of the peace? As far as I know laws are the same inside grounds as outside them. Obviously a lot of judgement needed but I’d be shocked if the incident leading to a ban wasn’t something so obviously serious in nature to make it impossible to avoid a ban. Eg snorting Coke in the ground or racial/homophobic/etc abuse. 

The referee’s a w**ker is surely going to be ok? 

I believe our code of conduct gives even longer bans?

Allegedly 2,198 incidents reported to the Home Office. That's a lot. I wonder if they are all separate incidents or from the same pitch invasion for example?

By way of context it would be interesting to know if non football public order offences have also increased.

It really depends on how serious the crime. Setting up a cannabis farm in the City stand under the new floodlights should just be a slap on the wrist; but holding up a blank piece of paper or getting the words to the national anthem wrong should be a lifetime ban.