Sign in to follow this  
horsefly

The bravery of Iranian Women

So it doesn't matter whether you are Shiite or Sunni, you still treat women worse than caged animals.

Hasn't it occurred to anyone that most of the God's in this world treat their subjects with great malevolence?

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

So it doesn't matter whether you are Shiite or Sunni, you still treat women worse than caged animals.

Hasn't it occurred to anyone that most of the God's in this world treat their subjects with great malevolence?

Indeed! Every major religion regards its God as omnipotent. Thus, they accept that everything that happens in the world does so according to the will of God. Not a very nice chap is he!

12 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Technically speaking Muslims share the same God as Christians and Jews, so if it is demanded of Iranian women to cover their hair but not of the women of this country, it looks like the source of this malevolence is Man and not God? Let's place the blame where it really belongs otherwise those lads get a free ride.

10 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Technically speaking Muslims share the same God as Christians and Jews, so if it is demanded of Iranian women to cover their hair but not of the women of this country, it looks like the source of this malevolence is Man and not God? Let's place the blame where it really belongs otherwise those lads get a free ride.

They are hardly getting a free ride. Do you want to live their way of life?

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

They are hardly getting a free ride. Do you want to live their way of life?

I'm talking about the Immams and religious police, so while I wouldn't personally want to live their way of life I bet they think they have it pretty cushy. They are the one's responsible for this situation, not God. 

Women throughout the world need to step forward and start supporting these brave ladies & men.

‘ Let’s be having yer’

Wonder how much of this comes back to when the UK had one of its foreign policy brainfarts and ousted a democratically elected leader in Mosaddegh?

Edited by TheGunnShow

On 22/09/2022 at 13:40, Rock The Boat said:

I'm talking about the Immams and religious police, so while I wouldn't personally want to live their way of life I bet they think they have it pretty cushy. They are the one's responsible for this situation, not God. 

But they will argue God told them to do it. People who believe in God seem to have a get out of jail card.