Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

The Pinkun gets a mention.

Just listening to a discussion on Newststalk  , Off the Ball , sports show over here. Discussing  Irish Squad and given how most players arent in the big games on sky/ bt   , This is what was said..  how would the average Irish fan find out about the form of  its players..... answer  '""Simple  look at local  newspaper websites  and forums.  So if yoy want ro know about Idah or Oma ,  search out The Pinkun, for example""

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 2

If they do that, they might as well just call you... at least you could filter out all of the ballhox for them! 

27 minutes ago, chicken said:

If they do that, they might as well just call you... at least you could filter out all of the ballhox for 

A bit busy for that   , Chickeno. Got mugs ( and Mugs) of tea to drink. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

how would the average Irish fan

ive always counted you as above average Corkio. 
We are indeed blessed! 

15 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

ive always counted you as above average Corkio. 
We are indeed blessed! 

Why thankyou  kind sir, We do what we can.   It was very heartwarming  to hear tbe old gal mentioned on the  most listened to sports show over here.  Its actually  pretty good , not hype , journalists  that actually  do research.  It'll  never catch on.😇

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

So if yoy want ro know

Reads more like Norfolk dialect that does, you sure you're in Ireland?  🙂

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Just listening to a discussion on Newststalk  , Off the Ball , sports show over here. Discussing  Irish Squad and given how most players arent in the big games on sky/ bt   , This is what was said..  how would the average Irish fan find out about the form of  its players..... answer  '""Simple  look at local  newspaper websites  and forums.  So if yoy want ro know about Idah or Oma ,  search out The Pinkun, for example""

Get Van Morrison to write a song about us. Would love to hear him say PinkUn. Just like he sang Lester Piggot in The Days Before Rock n Roll.

14 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Reads more like Norfolk dialect that does, you sure you're in Ireland?  🙂

Yeah apologies for that was cooking a chicken risotto  at the time so wasnt concentrating.  🤷‍♀️

41 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yeah apologies for that was cooking a chicken risotto  at the time so wasnt concentrating.  🤷‍♀️

Staff got the day off? 

You're losing your grip Corkio!

32 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Staff got the day off? 

You're losing your grip Corkio!

I was cooking the  Risotto for the Deerhounds , should have made that clear. Staff Get provided with  3 meals a day  , spuds for brekky , cold spuds for lunch and even colder spuds for Dinner....and they love me for it, my mother would have never warmed the breakfast . Never let it be said i dont care for my army of serfs. On Sunday  mornings , i provide a little seasoning for the potatoes, salt that the council  kindly leave around the estate access  roads in winter. Waste not, want not. 😇

• Like 1

22 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I was cooking the  Risotto for the Deerhounds

Don't think onions and spices are good for Deerhounds.  May I suggest, kind sir, that you may have confused the food requirements of the two?

As told previously,  Staff are the ones that sleep in kennels overnight and s**t in the paddock first thing.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Don't think onions and spices are good for Deerhounds.  May I suggest, kind sir, that you may have confused the food requirements of the two?

As told previously,  Staff are the ones that sleep in kennels overnight and s**t in the paddock first thing.

No spices in my hounds' risotto  Botto !! I wouldnt  feed them just onions but they turn their snouts at unjazzed fare. 

Tbf i do let the unhoused staff sleep in the hounds quarters....in winter.   No fresh straw though, there are limits you know..