Sign in to follow this  
pete

South Stand Blocks G and H

For Preston both half Blocks G and all of Block H are vavailable.  I presume Preston have not requested a complete allocation as nerver seen Block G available As no Season Ticket holders now sit on in Block H the stand is taken over by casual fans who can buy on general sale.  I used to sit in Block H in previous seasons and was there for Coventry and WBA.  But never again the fans who make up the numbers have little idea of how to brehave and be considerate to others.  Arriving late, leaving early, congregating on steps while game on spoiling views, not knowing where their seats are located and behaving boorishly.  Because of uncertainty caused by train strikes unable to purchase tickets when first go on sale stuck with Block H.  Found a convenient seat in Block N for Preston looking forward to an enjoyable afternoon away from the rabble.

Word of warning avoid Block H if at all possible even use River End 

We are definitely going to have more games this season with a small away following, so there’s more room for casuals…this is a double-edged thing, of course. 

Yeah let's blame the casuals.

They are the future though. It will be them to step in when the current ST holders are dead.

Honestly our moany fans.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

We are definitely going to have more games this season with a small away following, so there’s more room for casuals…this is a double-edged thing, of course. 

Should be full houses as it has been said we would fill a 35 - 40,000 stadium.

11 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Who on earth has said that?  Imo we’d possibly manage, say, 32000 if we were in the PL - but I’m not totally convinced.

Attendances have dropped marginally of late but if we ever find a formula to stay up in the Premier a 32/35k capacity stadium would be spot on. Just replace that league 1 standard stand and Carrow Road would look great 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pete said:

I used to sit in Block H in previous seasons and was there for Coventry and WBA.  But never again the fans who make up the numbers have little idea of how to brehave and be considerate to others.  Arriving late, leaving early, congregating on steps while game on spoiling views, not knowing where their seats are located and behaving boorishly.

@nutty nigelhas the same problems at the other end of the South Stand in the blankets.

54 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

@nutty nigelhas the same problems at the other end of the South Stand in the blankets.

The last few games I've been next the old A to Z board in the corner where the old guy climbs up with his numbers so we can check the HT scores on our programs. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/09/2022 at 16:29, Well b back said:

Should be full houses as it has been said we would fill a 35 - 40,000 stadium.

You forget some people don’t want to sit in the carp seats, we probably would fill 40k for big games and sit about 35 for the rest with some of the less desirable seats empty. I do however think that part of the reason for us being full a majority of the time is due to how difficult it is to get casual tickets, casuals can be less picky about what games they attend when there is high demand