Herman

Lapps Match Thread without Chicken

11 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I hope that wasn't McLean criticism, he's amazing every game, despite what your eyes tell you.

No just fact from what I saw from the replay.

Hopeless all over the park.  Last 10 mins have been better, but haven't really looked threatening at any stage.  Disappointed with Sara so far, who has offered Aarons no outlet on the right and, when he does get the ball, runs straight into a West Brom player 

Edited by Scot-e-dog

First 25 minutes were as bad as anything this season, so many poor passes and the defending or lack of it for the goal shocking. 

Better thereafter, don't think I ever seen a team time waste quite like Albion though, ref needs to get a grip on that. 

Back to the 4-3-3, back to looking totally devoid of creativity. Really missing Cantwell. Sara is the new Rashica. Dean Smith out. Booo!!! 

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

One minute of added time was funny🤣

Where would the extra time have come from? There were no injuries. They don't add time for goal kicks. 

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

[deleted duplicate] 

Edited by Petriix

Just realised why we're crap today; Lappin is co-commentating on Snorefolk. #clutchingatstraws

Edited by shefcanary

30 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Marking...?

OTBC

I can only imagine they practiced defending set pieces with Cantwell marking him, but they forgot to include him in the starting XI

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

I can only imagine they practiced defending set pieces with Cantwell marking him, but they forgot to include him in the starting XI

It's McLean and Hanley not picking up the player, but obviously they're not permitted to be criticised. 

• Like 1

Am I allowed to moan about McLean today? Asking for the bloke sat next to me who appears to literally hate him 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Am I allowed to moan about McLean today? Asking for the bloke sat next to me who appears to literally hate him 😁

Yes

• Like 1

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

He's obviously the best player in the world because he's been picked for every game 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Yes. He has been truly awful. Everyone has been bad, but he's been worse.

• Thanks 1