Sign in to follow this  
Worthy Nigelton

Erling Haaland

He's got everything.... But is one ugly sod.

Then to quote the Inbetweeners 😑

Bet he is still drowning in clunge.

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Thanks 1

I think he is brilliant. I also think Dortmund have a good knack of developing players to become phenomenal. Bellingham will be worth 9 figures soon, best player on the pitch vs Man C 

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

He is very very impressive, scarily so in fact.  Has anyone spotted any cinques in his armour?

His biggest weakness is probably that he isn't a particularly great header of the ball, but when you see him flying through the air the other night you have to wonder whether he needs to be.

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I don't bet but if I'd seen those odds, I might have partaken. Fair play to you Wolfo, half the Premier league isn't that great and I'd fully expect him to get your 3 hat tricks. Has he got 1 or 2 in the league so far?

Two already! Could do with him getting that third one ASAP, it's Mrs Wolf's birthday next month and suffice to say we're not exactly rolling in it right now 😂

35 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Two already! Could do with him getting that third one ASAP, it's Mrs Wolf's birthday next month and suffice to say we're not exactly rolling in it right now 😂

Fingers crossed then Wolfo.!! 🤞

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Fingers crossed then Wolfo.!! 🤞

It's just a matter of time... would be very surprised if we're still waiting at Christmas! Nice little earner when it arrives, though.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's just a matter of time... would be very surprised if we're still waiting at Christmas! Nice little earner when it arrives, though.

What were the bookies thinking. Their loss, your gain.👌👌👌, Hope he gets the 3 Rd today, give you time to decide what to treat Mrs Wolfo to. 

• Like 1

I'm just disappointed that I tried to be different and chose Kane in my Fantasy team ahead of him. I caved in and switched them after about five games, luckily. 

If he maintains this level, never mind improves, for the next decade then he's going to go down as one of the best centre forwards of all time.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think you’ll get it today. 

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I'm just disappointed that I tried to be different and chose Kane in my Fantasy team ahead of him. I caved in and switched them after about five games, luckily. 

If he maintains this level, never mind improves, for the next decade then he's going to go down as one of the best centre forwards of all time.

I went for both - and Jesus - every gameweek it's virtually guaranteed one of those three will score.

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Wish I'd seen that bet,100% that's coming in. What cash out are they offering? (if you did it online that is)