Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

How good is Pukki

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Back to his brilliant best, another 20 plus goals in a season coming up if injury free. We are so lucky to have him. 

He took the first goal beautifully, and he will score plenty this season, but his touch looks to have gone a bit.I suspect his brilliant best is in the past but that doesn’t mean he isn’t perfectly  good enough for now.

4 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

He took the first goal beautifully, and he will score plenty this season, but his touch looks to have gone a bit.I suspect his brilliant best is in the past but that doesn’t mean he isn’t perfectly  good enough for now.

We won’t see better for many years to come, absolute legend. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Our best signing ever?

When you signed Hucken Darrenby was arguably better 

• Haha 1

Pukki's first reminded me of Holts vs Wolves (?) Not the best angle of it but in this clip at about 1:42. Any excuse to watch the old and compare with the new goat.

• Like 1

Just reading an article where he admits he wanted a move back to the Premiership in the summer but nobody matched City’s valuation .

A goal virtually every other game, no matter what league, is a great achievement. And we have been lucky to have two outstanding goalscorers in the last dozen or so years.

I can't keep up. Everyone was saying he was finished at the start of the season?

Based upon the first couple of games he was finished, now the last couple he is back to his best.  It is almost as if a couple of games should not be the basis of jumping to conclusions. (This whole post is not aimed at you or your message Midlands, just on a wish that people would be a bit more measured).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I can't keep up. Everyone was saying he was finished at the start of the season?

Based upon the first couple of games he was finished, now the last couple he is back to his best.  It is almost as if a couple of games should not be the basis of jumping to conclusions. (This whole post is not aimed at you or your message Midlands, just on a wish that people would be a bit more measured).

Haha! Look through my posts and you'll see I always had Pukki's back. 

To such an extent that many of my friends rip the life outta me for getting ridiculously annoyed when anyone said 

"His legs hev gorrrnnn" 😂

The goat 🐐 No question 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Haha! Look through my posts and you'll see I always had Pukki's back. 

To such an extent that many of my friends rip the life outta me for getting ridiculously annoyed when anyone said 

"His legs hev gorrrnnn" 😂

The goat 🐐 No question 

Imagine doubting him, couldnt be me

• Like 1

That second against Bristol City couldn’t go slower if it tried. I keep expecting him to **** up and get a corner at best. Pukki is on another level, as a player and a man for our club.