chicken

****Official Lapps Match Thread v Bristol City (L/h) *****

1 minute ago, pete said:

Yes couldn't get for 6 mins.  On Virgin needed to press i to get list of matches now watching City but with Luton commentary

Could be worse, you could be watching L*t*n 😡

1 minute ago, Spillay said:

GOOOOOAL!! Pukki looking back to his best, sharp finish there 🙂

Yeah first couple of games he was getting caught before he got the shot away but he looks as sharp as he ever has now.

Just now, Robert N. LiM said:

It's like Bristol haven't heard of Pukki. Really don't want to give him that much space. 

Imagine if we start playing well!

They probably read this board and concluded he was finished, over the hill, kaput.😇

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pete said:

Camera work effing awful

I might be wrong but I think these cameras might be unmanned. There are some that are programmed to track the ball automatically. Caused an issue in a game once where the camera got confused and mistook the linesmans bald head for the ball.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-fans-baffled-robot-football-22928859#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16631828107468&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyrecord.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fscottish-news%2Fscots-fans-baffled-robot-football-22928859

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Hard to say- just stupid 

Can't see how it could be a coaching issue. Also almost all of the awful passes have been played by players who spent years under Farke who drilled in playing out from the back. 

I think time might be catching up with Krul a bit.

• Like 1

Watched Kenny the whole time that passage of play. Didn’t track his man that Byram passed off to him then jogged back. Can’t wait for Hayden. 

2 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Watched Kenny the whole time that passage of play. Didn’t track his man that Byram passed off to him then jogged back. Can’t wait for Hayden. 

He's absolutely not a DM. Bit too much jogging back from Todd too, leaving Byram a little exposed.

Sorry I just posted something I had been typing ages ago but Mrs KG is at Terminal 2 at Heathrow ready to board a flight to NZ so I was on the blower wishing her bon voyage

Just now, Spillay said:

2-0 up but not quite sure how, Brizzle been the better team in general, should of scored just then

Not sure I'd say they've been the better team- almost all of both teams chances have come from defensive errors. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

Not sure I'd say they've been the better team- almost all of both teams chances have come from defensive errors. 

Errors is the best description

Yeah I'd expect Smith to give the defence a rocket at half time, far too casual. Game has passed Nunez and Ramsey by too, wonder if we might see Sara or someone on.

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

Must be watching a different game.. theyve been all over us!

Great to be two up, but this team would be two or three down in the Premier league. Sloppy and imprecise. 

Just now, Fuzzar said:

Great to be two up, but this team would be two or three down in the Premier league. Sloppy and imprecise. 

I find this such a strange benchmark. We're not playing in the Premier League so why judge the team by how they'd do in a league their not in?