Sign in to follow this  
NeymarSmith

Is it on

How about Canary TV, is that available only if it's not on Sky red button ?

Also, can you get the sky red button on a Now TV day pass or is it only with a month pass ?  Last time I checked I think it didn't work for a day pass.

Does anyone know if the red button is available on NowTV with a monthly sports subscription? From their own website it says it should be (watching on a talk talk youview box), but I can't see it as a choice when going onto NowTV. Perhaps it'll appear later?

7 minutes ago, JB said:

Does anyone know if the red button is available on NowTV with a monthly sports subscription? From their own website it says it should be (watching on a talk talk youview box), but I can't see it as a choice when going onto NowTV. Perhaps it'll appear later?

Its not unfortunately. I'm a Now TV customer and have come unstuck with this before.

Just now, Worthy Nigelton said:

Its not unfortunately. I'm a Now TV customer and have come unstuck with this before.

Ok, thanks for confirming 

22 minutes ago, JB said:

I don't get red button games here but have been assured that in UK on now tv, if you scroll down to 'bonus streams'? On sky sports page..the red button games are there...I have no idea if this is actually true. Worth a look though. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JB said:

I’ve got Now tv, it’s at the bottom of the screen with all the other red button games

To those who commented on my above posts re YouView and NowTV, I too can now find it at the bottom of the NowTV list. All good now. Ta guys

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I can't. Whereabouts is it?

Scroll down past all the sports channels , keep going, it’s right at the bottom of the screen below Hayu ( whatever Hayu is) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rottingdean canary said:

I don't have Sky or Now TV so happily paying my £10 to the club to watch on Canaries TV - video and audio working perfectly

COYY   OTBC

Indeed, paid my £10 and feel thoroughly  cleansed

• Like 1