CANARYKING

Queen’s funeral

3 minutes ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Gotta keep those pesky turtles in check.

It's the Splinter groups that are the main problem. 🥁

• Haha 2

Play all PL & Championship games at St. Georges Park, there's 13 pitches, no fans, no need for a police presence, make them all free to view.

No fixture congestion, sorted.

25 minutes ago, Orly said:

It's the Splinter groups that are the main problem. 🥁

Is that from them sitting on the fence?

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Gonna be crazy. Already got people like Biden saying they are going, you can imagine how insane its going to be with almost every head of state, prime minister and president on Earth (and for those who can't make it some kind of high ranking representative no doubt) all heading to London at the same time on the same day..

Don't envy the police thats for sure

I’ve got a question CC. You’re a Prolific member of this website so I guess you must have this as well and you may be able to offer some advice. There’s a little group of about 5/6 users on here that are obsessed with my every post. I get dozens and dozens of profile views from these people every week. I never respond to them and they just keep posting at me again and again. With one poster I had to just straight up ignore them because they started sending some pretty creepy PMs. Do you have this issue with post stalker type issues given your post count and website contribution? It’s been maybe years some of them have been pursuing me. I just thought maybe you’d run into the same thing

best

Buh

5 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Signing the National Anthem must have killed Sturgeon just then 😁

Even if Scotland votes for independence the SNP would recommend that Charles would be Head of State.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/queen-would-remain-head-of-state-in-an-independent-scotland-ian-blackford-3598941

Ian Blackford stated this in March of this year.

• Like 1

On 10/09/2022 at 16:33, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Envy the French at times like this...they had the right idea guillotining their sponging lot 250 yrs ago

And don’t they have cause to regret it. They replaced their monarchy with corrupt sponging Presidents. Vive la différence!

Edited by Crafty Canary
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ve got a question CC. You’re a Prolific member of this website so I guess you must have this as well and you may be able to offer some advice. There’s a little group of about 5/6 users on here that are obsessed with my every post. I get dozens and dozens of profile views from these people every week. I never respond to them and they just keep posting at me again and again. With one poster I had to just straight up ignore them because they started sending some pretty creepy PMs. Do you have this issue with post stalker type issues given your post count and website contribution? It’s been maybe years some of them have been pursuing me. I just thought maybe you’d run into the same thing

best

Buh

I think that 'if I speak I am in big trouble' sums up my thoughts 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I think that 'if I speak I am in big trouble' sums up my thoughts 😉

Lol, yeah I guess

but just having a look at your profile (and yes, I looked at your profile the irony has me tripping epic balls) and you have over 26,000 profile views. That is outrageous. The problem you have must be absolutely next level with these people.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lol, yeah I guess

but just having a look at your profile (and yes, I looked at your profile the irony has me tripping epic balls) and you have over 26,000 profile views. That is outrageous. The problem you have must be absolutely next level with these people.

Huh, ok that is pretty odd and I had no idea! Didn't even know you could see how many have viewed your profile.

Then again I don't bother looking at people's profiles. What exactly are you expecting to see? 😆

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Huh, ok that is pretty odd and I had no idea! Didn't even know you could see how many have viewed your profile.

Then again I don't bother looking at people's profiles. What exactly are you expecting to see? 😆

I mean the rate at which the same people come to my profile dozens of times a week and it’s like 7000. I know you post a lot of threads but people are visiting your profile lot.

like, a lot.

I’ve seen the excuse that it’s “easy to accidentally click on a profile” which is absolute bullocks. The only reason you’d be on a profile is if you wanted to be there.

I can probably account for half a dozen of most people's profile views. When using the phone on here rather than my tablet my fat fingers quite often click on the poster instead of the post! For that I apologise. I didn't want you to think I cared about you 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ve seen the excuse that it’s “easy to accidentally click on a profile” which is absolute bullocks. The only reason you’d be on a profile is if you wanted to be there.

I got in with my excuse first...

19 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lol, yeah I guess

I never get the looking at profile thing, surely there's literally nothing of interest on any of them? I only look on a profile when I accidentally click on a username. 

No disrespect but I don't give a **** about any of you 😉🤣

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I mean the rate at which the same people come to my profile dozens of times a week and it’s like 7000. I know you post a lot of threads but people are visiting your profile lot.

like, a lot.

Not true, on my ****ty phone the page jumps a lot, so I click reply and you end up pressing username easily. Not 7000 times easy mind 😀

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Not true, on my ****ty phone the page jumps a lot, so I click reply and you end up pressing username easily. Not 7000 times easy mind 😀

Mine says I won the day on June 5th!

Is there a prize? I don't remember receiving anything. 

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Mine says I won the day on June 5th!

Is there a prize? I don't remember receiving anything. 

Just checked mine, apparently I've won 8 days, whatever that means 🤷

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

There must be some kind of massive fraud that's taken place, all these days won and nothing to show for the winners.

Maybe we can start a class action against SD Pete or Archant to claim what we're owed?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You beat me, I have 7…not quite sure what it means, hopefully not that you’ve made the most posts in a day as that sounds pretty sad!

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

You beat me, I have 7…not quite sure what it means, hopefully not that you’ve made the most posts in a day as that sounds pretty sad!

Presumably most likes? 

• Like 1

What I’m saying is there’s a little group of men of a certain age, all of a certain political persuasion, all of on here that don’t really understand the internet, let’s just call them “the creepers” for simplicity,That develop grudges and pursue people across the website. Maybe because they think that behaviour is Acceptable but it isn’t I’m afraid.

I treat this website passively. I post to it and then I go about my Day. I don’t pursue people I don’t agree with and I don’t hunt down people. There’s some people that are drifting down a very destructive path.

47 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

On a mobile, for a fat fingered **** like me,  it's easy!

Also, I wasn't aware there was a profile view counter, but I guess you and CC have upped each others. 😉

2 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

On a mobile, for a fat fingered **** like me,  it's easy!

Also, I wasn't aware there was a profile view counter, but I guess you and CC have upped each others. 😉

The same people again and again and again

“caught red handed” comes to mind

“creepy old men” does as well

Edited by The Real Buh