Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Football on TV this weekend.

If you're a Sky customer or a dodgy streamer there's plenty of televised Bundesliga this weekend culminating on a bit of Farkeball on Sunday at 16:30, Gladbach are away to Freiburg which one of the tougher away fixtures in the Bundesliga, after last weeks home defeat DF will be looking for a some good topics to get the season back on track.

12 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Plenty of stuff on BT Sport - several Italian and French games + I think some Portuguese.

As today is a washout weatherwise here, already an inch of rain since midnight, I might just indulge in the foreign game. Though with this water and high tide at 6-30, Sea Trout will be running this evening. 🤷

• Thanks 1

NFL season starts tonight for majority of teams so opportunity is there to give a new sport a watch. (Cue the hate 😂). Games on sky at 6 and 9.25pm.

Green Bay Packers play in yellow and green and are community owned. Natural synergy with NCFC. (I'm a washington fan, and it's miserable so I'd give them a swerve if you're looking for a team to follow - imagine watching Norwich every time we've been in the prem recently, and then imagine it every year - that's what being a washington fan is. 😂)

image.png.a5e6e43ab5393d8056777fedca0a28c6.png

Edited by kick it off

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

NFL season starts tonight for majority of teams so opportunity is there to give a new sport a watch. (Cue the hate 😂). Games on sky at 6 and 9.25pm.

Green Bay Packers play in yellow and green and are community owned. Natural synergy with NCFC. (I'm a washington fan, and it's miserable so I'd give them a swerve if you're looking for a team to follow - imagine watching Norwich every time we've been in the prem recently, and then imagine it every year - that's what being a washington fan is. 😂)

My fantasy team is relying on a GB v Vikings and KC v Cards shootout

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kick it off said:

Have some hate from me ☺️

• Haha 1

Now getting ridiculously excited about the Gladbach game at 4.30. It will be a bit of a relief for the dogs who have been walked almost non stop for 3 days now.... 

5 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

As today is a washout weatherwise here, already an inch of rain since midnight, I might just indulge in the foreign game. Though with this water and high tide at 6-30, Sea Trout will be running this evening. 🤷

I thought trout usually swam?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

I thought trout usually swam?

You need to watch Mortimer & Whitehouse on iplayer. Trust me, it's one of the best programmes the BBC has ever made. 

But watch Daniel's team first😊

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You need to watch Mortimer & Whitehouse on iplayer. Trust me, it's one of the best programmes the BBC has ever made. 

But watch Daniel's team first😊

M&W gone fishing is sooooooo good 

6 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Now getting ridiculously excited about the Gladbach game at 4.30. It will be a bit of a relief for the dogs who have been walked almost non stop for 3 days now.... 

Did you enjoy a nice 0-0? 😬

On sky you can also watch NFL red zone. Its cuts between all the games live showing only the action and scoring.