Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 6

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @Cosmic Twin making the final six selections. Cosmic has an amazing PUPs cv having twice won our PUPs league in 2017 and 2018 and holds the record of final six wins having picked a winning six on eight previous occasions. But Cosmic can’t get that ninth win without our help so lets find her our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun and Mon of this weekend and listed on Bet 365.

We have @TheBaldOne66 making the final picks for our game at Burnley on Friday evening. TheBaldOne66, who has won before when making the Norwich picks, will be posting his selections on Friday afternoon. So get post your picks by Friday lunchtime. Let’s find him some great suggestions from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Coming soon…Get ready for Kathy’s famous World Cup Sweepstake with cash prizes and spot prizes. Watch the board for details.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Cosmic Twin and TheBaldOne66. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Lynda and TheBaldOne66, the thread is yours.......🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel

Evening all. For Cosmic - Philadelphia Union v Orlando City - Home Win. Orlando are in a good position in the table, but check out Philadelphias home form

For Baldy - Rodriguez to score anytime

Edited by KiwiScot

Evening all! Best of luck to Cosmic and BaldOne.

For my match pick, RB Salzburg (top, 5-0-0-14-1) to win away to Ried (bottom, 0-2-3-3-7). Odds around 2/9.

For the Norwich match, we do tend to finish strongly with so much quality on the bench, so how's about Burnley/Draw on the Double Result at 14/1?

OTBC!

Evening Pups, hope you are all well? And many thanks to Nutty for allowing me the honour of picking the City bets. I look forward to seeing peoples choices, and I will pick the match bets Friday just after lunch when I’m back in Oman.

For my choices I’m going for PSG to beat Brest in Ligue Un and for City’s game I’m going Burnley HT/ Draw FT

Lets do our best to get this pot a bit more money for this fantastic cause! 

Good luck everyone! OTBC!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Cosmic and TheBaldOne66 not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Down into League One and a HOME WIN for PETERBOROUGH v Forest Green Rovers.

For the City bet 0-0  draw.

Thanks for your kind introduction, Nutty. 

I’ll certainly need all your help, PUPs. So let me have your best pick from wherever you  like! I’ll be making my final selection late-ish Friday evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For the Final 6, may I be the first to suggest a Home Win for Real Madrid against RCD Mallorca?

And for the Norwich match bet, how about a Double of Draw and BTTS? Odds are 10/3.

Good luck to @Cosmic Twin, @TheBaldOne66 and to all PUPs all over the world.

• Like 1

Good luck to @TheBaldOne66 and @Cosmic Twin. Let's hope you both have a great weekend and all Pups.

For the Six I'm going to Germany and Paderborn - Home win. They are top and free scoring. Our old Denis could get among the goals too.

As I've felt it could be a 1-1 kind of match I like BTTS and a score draw and see Mr Angry has beaten me to it by 10 or so minutes. But, great minds and all that.

It's Portugal for me this week and...

Famalicao (3rd bottom, 1-1-3 1-6) v Benfica (Top, 5-0-0 13-3) - Away Win

For the match bet, a score draw

Best of luck Cosmic, BaldOne, and all you PUPs 

Hello Pups.

I’m going Coventry v WEST BROM away win about 6/5 .

For the Burnley game , how about a double Pukki and Sargent to both score again. 

Best of luck Cosmic and TheBaldOne !! 

Having watched Ajax in an Amsterdam bar last night when they hammered Rangers, I feel sure they will be recovered enough to beat Heerenveen. 

For the Norwich game BTTS. 

Very best of luck. 

Pockthorpe has already chosen my nap,  so in an effort to provide a bigger choice I will go for an away win for league 2 leaders Leyton Orient at AFC Wimbledon

as for city, BTTS, >4 bookings and >5 corners.

Good luck everyone

Hi PUPs, off to the current home of ex-City goal machine Josep Drmic with HNK GORICA VS. DINAMO ZAGREB (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for 2-2 with Ramsey to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Can I suggest Barrow to win at home against Colchester for the six.

For the Norwich bet, I think the game has draw written all over it. 
Good luck to everyone 👍

Obviously the Norwich game is off so that part of our weekend is cancelled and TheBaldOne66 can stand down.

I was waiting on the UK fixtures being postponed. We all assume they will be but it's not been announced officially.

So, assuming they are then I think we should cancel this week's thread completely. 

I'll post again tomorrow.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Obviously the Norwich game is off so that part of our weekend is cancelled and TheBaldOne66 can stand down.

I was waiting on the UK fixtures being postponed. We all assume they will be but it's not been announced officially.

So, assuming they are then I think we should cancel this week's thread completely. 

Thanks Eddie 😢❤️

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

For what it is worth, I don’t think it would be wrong per se to continue to have a PUPS accumulator bet, given that it’s for charity, but if all the UK fixtures are postponed that surely does make this weekend impossible in practical terms. 

I think it’s the right decision to postpone our game, naturally disappointed at not doing the picks but hopefully I will get another chance soon