Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Boro v Sunderland

According to BBC app it’s still 0-0 after 30 minutes even though it’s actually 1-0 to Boro and they reported about the goal! 

That website/app for BBC sport is possibly the worst I’ve ever known for up to date reporting and mistakes, as on our game Saturday it said Hernandez assisted for Pukki goal when he wasn’t even on the pitch 🤣🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

According to BBC app it’s still 0-0 after 30 minutes even though it’s actually 1-0 to Boro and they reported about the goal! 

That website/app for BBC sport is possibly the worst I’ve ever known for up to date reporting and mistakes, as on our game Saturday it said Hernandez assisted for Pukki goal when he wasn’t even on the pitch 🤣🤣

Perhaps the reporter nipped out for a wee.

Easily done😉

Edited by ricardo
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Boro one up.

He really not up to his job, struggling to keep up with play and missing countless fouls etc

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

He really not up to his job, struggling to keep up with play and missing countless fouls etc

If you pay peanuts......

1 hour ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Maybe Chris Kamara is covering the game for the bbc?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I’m glad someone else has noticed this. We’re all human and make mistakes, but my word the BBC live reporting is truly tragic! Furthermore, if you think it’s bad for football, you should see the state of their score reporting in the tennis!😩