Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

Hawkeye

Apologies if already mentioned, but apparently Huddersfield had a perfectly good goal ruled out v blackpool due to technology failure.

Similar to the Villa incident 2 years ago I guess.

Edited by glory.win or die.
Wrong team name

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

Oh, I thought this was about the Marvel series on Disney+.

Well I thought it was about M.A.S.H.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

Apologies if already mentioned, but apparently Huddersfield had a perfectly good goal ruled out v Sheff Utd due to technology failure.

It's almost as if the authorities will do anything to stop us finishing top.:) 

Hudds weren’t playing Sheff U, that missed goal yesterday was vs Blackpool; Sheff U were winning at Hull.  Still pretty crap, the sort of thing that wasn’t meant to happen any more.

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Hudds weren’t playing Sheff U, that missed goal yesterday was vs Blackpool; Sheff U were winning at Hull.  Still pretty crap, the sort of thing that wasn’t meant to happen any more.

Ofcourse, got my Hu teams mixed up.

Not a great weekend for Var/ goal line technology...I have a feeling the world cup may seem some dubious decisions with the 'new and improved' technology 

1 hour ago, glory.win or die. said:

Ofcourse, got my Hu teams mixed up.

Not a great weekend for Var/ goal line technology...I have a feeling the world cup may seem some dubious decisions with the 'new and improved' technology 

No Prem officials appointed for World Cup VAR duties so I expect it to be mostly ok.

13 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

Apologies if already mentioned, but apparently Huddersfield had a perfectly good goal ruled out v blackpool due to technology failure.

Having worked in various roles in the IT industry since 1978 I'm never surprised when technology fails.

Companies stopped doing things properly years ago and resilience is mostly ignored as it costs money.

I'm just happy that I don't do support anymore.

14 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

That Hawkeye was brilliant.

I didn't watch it and my mate says to wait til December now as it's essentially a Christmas TV series and would be weird to watch it any other time of year. Would you agree?

10 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I didn't watch it and my mate says to wait til December now as it's essentially a Christmas TV series and would be weird to watch it any other time of year. Would you agree?

Well, actually I was referring to the M.A.S.H character there.

I'm only up to episode 3 of Marvel's Hawkeye. It's ok, but nothing special, so far. It's set in December, but that's not a problem for me.

• Like 1