Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

First Norwich City supporting Prime Minister

4 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Problem is, I doubt she would find any of us shaggable, even after a few pints-and a few shorts on top 🤣

How dare you......... 

26 minutes ago, Diane said:

That was in Dec 2018, doubt she s been since then

You doubt incorrectly.....she was in attendance at a game toward the latter end of last season..... 

2 hours ago, spencer 1970 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 "Lib Dems", N'ight son...must be time for your bed.

"Cess Pit"? The clue for you was "she lives on my road". Think about that for a second.

"Roadman"? see, i knew you were racist...just scratch the surface and the scum soon rises.

Keith O'Neil was right. 

Bye bye from the Norwich lad from Greenwich who did good, (he left)

Odd thing to put on a Norwich forum and quite offensive actually. Although you didn't start it in fairness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Odd thing to put on a Norwich forum and quite offensive actually. Although you didn't start it in fairness.

Yeah, sorry I bit. I love my Norfolk roots, some of the fans of my club, not so.

Sick of the trickle-feed London-abuse, had it loads at Carra Rud over the years. When asked with a "get orf moi laaand" styleed question of why I supoort Cidee with my accent, I usually replied, "I'm in it for the trophies". That usually kills it. 

Anway i've calmed down now a few absolute weapons showed their true colours over getting excited on here about putting one on Truss. Flecking laughable states...so many wrongs...so called men in 2022. #cretins 😂 

6 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

She'll be our chairman in 2 years when Kier Starmer ends her political career, so do try and warm to her..

Her u turns should make her an excellent candidate.

47 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Sick of the trickle-feed London-abuse, had it loads at Carra Rud over the years. When asked with a "get orf moi laaand" styleed question of why I supoort Cidee with my accent, I usually replied, "I'm in it for the trophies". That usually kills it. 

Absolutely laughable complaint when you were the one that came onto this thread throwing around the word "racist" just because the Asian lost, when in fact all of the early polls of Tory members had Kemi Badenoch as the members preferred candidate. Her parents are both Nigerian.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

54 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Yeah, sorry I bit. I love my Norfolk roots, some of the fans of my club, not so.

Our club has a great set of fans, barely any hooliganism or disorder issues, or problematic chanting, or racism, or sexism, or homophobia, or even dodgy tweets, we must be up there with the best behaved in the UK, if not Europe, a fine group of loyal upstanding people with idiots in a tiny minority, and if you have no appreciation of that fact then sorry but you clearly don't watch much live football. 

Norfolk is an overwhelmingly blue county, politically, lots of Tory's. Now we know that you think they are all racist thickos or 'mugs', that you're glad to have escaped Norfolk and that you are happy to cast a shadow on one of the best sets of fans in English football because they don't vote the way you'd like them too, I'd seriously start to question whether you are even a  Norwich fan at all. Ridiculous. 

Its shocking really that you would let your political beliefs get in the way of your football allegiances. I can safely say that I couldn't give a flying f*ck whether the stranger sitting next to me at the football votes Labour, Tory, Green, or is too lazy to get off their backside to vote, at the football we're on the same side.

Lets  not forget that Tory fans didn't kick off about Ed Balls being made chairman, or Delia coming out in support for Labour, that's because it doesn't matter, we live in a democracy and everybody can vote for who they wish. That's how grown ups think, I'm sorry that living in a big city has rotted your brain and left you unable to think rationally and to be accepting that within society there are a wide range of ideas and views.

An extended period of time in Norfolk would be good for you.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mrD66M said:

Do you also have pics of Thatcher in her 40s?

Just asking. I don't really want to know...

Ask the fella that sent me it.😇👮‍♂️🚂🚃🚃🚃

1 hour ago, Diane said:

That was in Dec 2018, doubt she s been since then

Really? Those 4 years have not been kind. 

She was MP for SW Norfolk in 2010 so has been kicking around a few years. Looks an older photo.

20 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Our club has a great set of fans, barely any hooliganism or disorder issues, or problematic chanting, or racism, or sexism, or homophobia, or even dodgy tweets, we must be up there with the best behaved in the UK, if not Europe

Our club is a family club.. I wonder if "uncle Jimmy" also had a yellow and green scarf tucked away somewhere (!)

Gallows humour aside - it takes all sorts to make the world go round.. that said, whenever we see ****-poor behaviour (by this I don't mean something that is only mildly annoying), we need to call it out. Unfortunately many upstanding people dismiss it as "ah they were just having a laugh", or condone it as "nothing to do with me".

One of my mates has been a steward at the Carra for a number of years, the stories that guy tells me, sometimes makes me wonder if we are both talking about NCFC!

Just now, mrD66M said:

One of my mates has been a steward at the Carra for a number of years, the stories that guy tells me, sometimes makes me wonder if we are both talking about NCFC!

You can't leave it there! Dish the dirt.

2 minutes ago, mrD66M said:

Our club is a family club.. I wonder if "uncle Jimmy" also had a yellow and green scarf tucked away somewhere (!)

Gallows humour aside - it takes all sorts to make the world go round.. that said, whenever we see ****-poor behaviour (by this I don't mean something that is only mildly annoying), we need to call it out. Unfortunately many upstanding people dismiss it as "ah they were just having a laugh", or condone it as "nothing to do with me".

Cmon ya tease, we want stories. 😇

4 hours ago, bringbackchippy said:

Liz Truss 

A Norwich fan and White

Perfect!!

What does it matter that she's white?

Although you are a massive racist so I already know the answer, just alerting those who've not seen some of your deleted posts before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lizard Trust, a chameleon to be exact, I'm beginning to think David Ike was right. For the first time in my life I am ashamed of being from Norfolk, WE ARE NOT BEING REPRESENTED by this creature.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mella Yella said:

Lizard Trust, a chameleon to be exact, I'm beginning to think David Ike was right. For the first time in my life I am ashamed of being from Norfolk, WE ARE NOT BEING REPRESENTED by this creature.

She seems to represent the views of the people of South West Norfolk, must have one of the largest majorities in the country... 69% of the votes in 2019, second place had 18.1%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mella Yella said:

How very tolerant and inclusive.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

She seems to represent the views of the people of South West Norfolk

Have you been? Not something to brag about to be honest.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Have you been? Not something to brag about to be honest.

Are you really slagging off a quarter of the county simply because they have a Conservative MP?

Edited by Naturalcynic

I would have thought somebody by now might have overstepped the mark and PeterThe Deleter taken some action. It is surely coming if the history of political based threads on here is anything to go by. 😜

22 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Are you really slagging off a quarter of the county simply because they have a Conservative MP?

A quarter? By what metric? Certainly not population or land mass. Cultural influence?!

And 35,000 people of an electorate of 75,034 voted for Truss, not even half of the adult population of the constituency. And I suspect a good percentage of those form part of the group that inspired the saying, "conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative". 

Edited by canarydan23

12 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

You can't leave it there! Dish the dirt.

Look up Oliver Southgate on Fbook, I'm sure he'll be happy to talk to Norwich city fans about it, he's an approachable guy.

2 hours ago, Mella Yella said:

Just to let others be aware that I'm Mello Yello and not you.....

21 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Perhaps the club should present her a shirt with the number 57.

57? Is that the number of Tory MPs after the next election?

15 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Problem is, I doubt she would find any of us shaggable, even after a few pints-and a few shorts on top 🤣

I think you’re wearing them wrong. Unless you've found the ladies deem that sort of thing attractive?