Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

First Norwich City supporting Prime Minister

This Truss malarkey is payback for all those who are embarrassed that we are famous for Delia, fortunately Delia has and will be around longer than Liz, so the damage won't last long. 😇 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

A bit of groundbaiting always brings the fish out.👍

Hook, line and stinker

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

How many of you lot above voted Labour own up.

The question is how many will vote Labour next time? Starmer has had open goal after open goal after open goal. He needs to start sticking the boot in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

She'll be our chairman in 2 years when Kier Starmer ends her political career, so do try and warm to her..

Kier Starmer couldn't end the political career of a village parish councilor, and I'm a former labour party member.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Sounds like you need to stick the kettle on and half a nice cup of tea, getting your knickers all in a twist.

I'll be voting for the Lib Dems in the next general election and think that Liz Truss is as thick as swine manure, but she has a lot of support in her constituency and Norwich City will be the team that most people follow and support in that constituency whether you like it or not. At Norwich games you likely sit somewhere near a Truss constituent and voter.

I'm sure you feel that the people in her rural community are "mugged up mugs", whatever that means in your London roadman language (wouldn't know much about mugging or your backwards gang culture, it doesn't happen where I live, because I don't live in a dirty lawless cesspit).

But I'm sure those people could throw around words like "liberal city boy snowflake" etc, I don't think this type of rhetoric and overly emotive drivel is at all conducive towards returning to a more sensible type of politics.

Tl;dr version.... Do one! 

😂😂😂😂😂 "Lib Dems", N'ight son...must be time for your bed.

"Cess Pit"? The clue for you was "she lives on my road". Think about that for a second.

"Roadman"? see, i knew you were racist...just scratch the surface and the scum soon rises.

Keith O'Neil was right. 

Bye bye from the Norwich lad from Greenwich who did good, (he left). 

18 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 "Lib Dems", N'ight son...must be time for your bed.

"Cess Pit"? The clue for you was "she lives on my road". Think about that for a second.

"Roadman"? see, i knew you were racist...just scratch the surface and the scum soon rises.

Keith O'Neil was right. 

Bye bye from the Norwich lad from Greenwich who did good, (he left). 

You are Danny Mills and I claim my £5. 

Have to say, that's the first time I've ever seen anybody boast about living in South East London, talking like you've got a Chelsea crash pad and yet you only just make it onto the tube map.

Wouldn't be able to cope with having black bogeys all the time through all the rancid pollution I'm afraid.

Keith O'Neill wasn't right, the best thing about Norfolk is that there is no motorway to attract Londoners. 

Norfolk is a wonderful place, one of the finest provinces on the Island, such a shame that you feel the need to be disparaging about it, perhaps you should buy yourself a Charlton or Palace season ticket so you don't have to be embarrassed by association any longer. I'd hate to think that you'd have to sit at Carrow Road looking down at all the people around you because they don't fit within your extraordinarily narrow London-bubble world view.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

I’d be amazed if truss doesn’t do something very hinted at by Labour about price freeze, dress it up as a Tory policy and become a bit more popular with the great unwashed. The situation is so dire I don’t think she can lose, the measures she puts in will all be very carefully orchestrated by the tories to have maximum impact to show them in some kind of caring light. Also wouldn’t be surprised if it worked. 

2 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Or alternatively, just wear thick socks and a warm coat when you're inside. 

Fixed it for the nation. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

Liz Truss 

A Norwich fan

Perfect!!

Some would also say that she's also shaggable after a few pints. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

This is so seriously off-putting.

I get that some need to fawn because this person is from Norfolk, but I'd much rather see this again 

Snoop-Dogg-Norwich.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Ok , I'll call you on this, who are these        ' some' TuBs? Your post suggests that you might, or have at least considered it. Are you a Club ? Do you collect pictures/vids of her? Is Tillo your archivist? So many questions, so few answers.😇

4 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Lizzy Truss is one of us, one of us

Lizzy Truss is one us, she hates Ipswich!

trussstanding-data.jpg.1be8b3ebe8b55341308bf1d29cf3c969.jpg

Born in Oxford, brought up in Leeds - WhyTF would she support us? Tory Glory Hunter! 😂

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.12d8845ee599f29a57d7436b89d77086.png

Just received this from an old British rail transport police email account, not been used for a while aparently. Hmmm🤔 toot toot 🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃👮‍♂️

Edited by wcorkcanary

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Ok , I'll call you on this, who are these        ' some' TuBs? Your post suggests that you might, or have at least considered it. Are you a Club ? Do you collect pictures/vids of her? Is Tillo your archivist? So many questions, so few answers.😇

You've got me there Corky, I do find her a bit attractive, I've got a bit of a weird Truss crush (would help if she kept the Norwich scarf on and didn't talk too much though).

8 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You've got me there Corky, I do find her a bit attractive, I've got a bit of a weird Truss crush (would help if she kept the Norwich scarf on and didn't talk too much though).

Not taken with Penny Mourdant then? That unsolicited email I received with the photo above  came from jtilson@brplasticpolice.co.uk 

FWIW I've just joined a n norfolk science club called  Norfolk Lab , meeting occasionally In Sea Palling.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Norfolk+Lab+Sea+Palling&oq=norfolk+lab&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i60l2j69i59j46i10i175i199j0i512l5.9089j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Science Rocks!!!

😇

Edited by wcorkcanary

5 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Lizzy Truss is one of us, one of us

Lizzy Truss is one us, she hates Ipswich!

trussstanding-data.jpg.1be8b3ebe8b55341308bf1d29cf3c969.jpg

That was in Dec 2018, doubt she s been since then

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

It would take a very long session in the Belgian Monk.......

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Not taken with Penny Mourdant then? 

Bit too posh for me, I'll reserve full judgement until i see her in yellow and green.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Reports today are that Truss is expected to announce an energy price freeze next week.

Isn't that the idea Labour have been pushing.... like the windfall tax was... 

This bunch of Tories literally cannot think for themselves.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

image.thumb.png.12d8845ee599f29a57d7436b89d77086.png

Just received this from an old British rail transport police email account, not been used for a while aparently. Hmmm🤔 toot toot 🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃👮‍♂️

Do you also have pics of Thatcher in her 40s?

Just asking. I don't really want to know...

15 minutes ago, Diane said:

That was in Dec 2018, doubt she s been since then

It's also taken in the directors box so was probably an invite rather than an active choice.

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Problem is, I doubt she would find any of us shaggable, even after a few pints-and a few shorts on top 🤣