Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

First Norwich City supporting Prime Minister

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Lizzy Truss is one of us, one of us

Lizzy Truss is one us, she hates Ipswich!

Deadly. I certainly wont be shouting that.

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Perhaps the club should present her a shirt with the number 57.

Or 666.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Well if she changes her football allegiances like she changes her political allegiances, she wont be for long.

• Like 12
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, jaberry2 said:

Or 666.

She'll be our chairman in 2 years when Kier Starmer ends her political career, so do try and warm to her..

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 4

Given the absolute state of the economy and the dire situation with the spiraling costs of living, I wouldn't be shouting this from the rooftops.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Given the absolute state of the economy and the dire situation with the spiraling costs of living,

Global phenomenon. 

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hooray, I'll be sure to be happy she supports us as I freeze to death this winter..

If you get a job you can keep warm in the office and you'd be able to save enough money to watch your first game at Carrow Road.

She only said that to appease her Breckland voters, although saying she supported West Ham or Porto may have been the better option. 

I doubt very much she gives a tuppence toss about football. 

13 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If you get a job you can keep warm in the office and you'd be able to save enough money to watch your first game at Carrow Road.

I've got a job, a good one, but the office can be anything from -5° to 30°c , no Aircon, or heaters , I can't open a window to create a breeze, or close one if it's chilly,there's no roof and doors are known as gates. Not all jobs are office jobs TuBs.... but I get your drift. 😇 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I've got a job, a good one, but the office can be anything from -5° to 30°c , no Aircon, or heaters , I can't open a window to create a breeze, or close one if it's chilly,there's no roof and doors are known as gates. Not all jobs are office jobs TuBs.... but I get your drift. 😇 

The colder you get outdoors though.... the warmer you feel indoors. Nothing better than getting home after a freezing cold night game when you can't feel your toes, and just sticking the kettle on. 

She's definately nothing to do with me. She does however live on the same road as me in Greenwich, I'm off to egg her house.

I'm more Norfolk than her and I sound like a right ol' sparra if you heard me.  

She's no feelings for Norwich City or Norfolk, just a safe seat for a tory who's playing the game and mugging up mugs like TvB...I knew you weren't right, and now I have my answer. 

A crying shame that Truss got in; why? Because we never got that chance to see how racist middle England really is. #truestory #weknowwhatyouare

25 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

She does however live on the same road as me in Greenwich

Only for the next week, you'll be seeing a removal van soon.

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The colder you get outdoors though.... the warmer you feel indoors. Nothing better than getting home after a freezing cold night game when you can't feel your toes, and just sticking the kettle on. 

Or alternatively, just wear thick socks and a warm coat when you're outside.

1 hour ago, spencer 1970 said:

She's definately nothing to do with me. She does however live on the same road as me in Greenwich, I'm off to egg her house.

I'm more Norfolk than her and I sound like a right ol' sparra if you heard me.  

She's no feelings for Norwich City or Norfolk, just a safe seat for a tory who's playing the game and mugging up mugs like TvB...I knew you weren't right, and now I have my answer. 

A crying shame that Truss got in; why? Because we never got that chance to see how racist middle England really is. #truestory #weknowwhatyouare

Sounds like you need to stick the kettle on and half a nice cup of tea, getting your knickers all in a twist.

I'll be voting for the Lib Dems in the next general election and think that Liz Truss is as thick as swine manure, but she has a lot of support in her constituency and Norwich City will be the team that most people follow and support in that constituency whether you like it or not. At Norwich games you likely sit somewhere near a Truss constituent and voter.

I'm sure you feel that the people in her rural community are "mugged up mugs", whatever that means in your London roadman language (wouldn't know much about mugging or your backwards gang culture, it doesn't happen where I live, because I don't live in a dirty lawless cesspit).

But I'm sure those people could throw around words like "liberal city boy snowflake" etc, I don't think this type of rhetoric and overly emotive drivel is at all conducive towards returning to a more sensible type of politics.

Tl;dr version.... Do one! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

The proposed tax cuts she has been championing will be applauded by the better off.  Nothing if you don't pay tax.  Typical Tory ploy we shall see assistance provided to those needing help financially most, but it won't be generous.  Maggie part two she ain't but will try to emulate the wicked witch by being as nasty as poss.

Starmer given a boost god he needs it.  

2 minutes ago, pete said:

The proposed tax cuts she has been championing will be applauded by the better off.  Nothing if you don't pay tax.  Typical Tory ploy we shall see assistance provided to those needing help financially most, but it won't be generous.  Maggie part two she ain't but will try to emulate the wicked witch by being as nasty as poss.

Starmer given a boost god he needs it.  

She'll do more for the poor than Rishi Sunak, who stood on a do nothing at all and let people freeze to death ticket. 

Reports today are that Truss is expected to announce an energy price freeze next week.

28 minutes ago, ricardo said:

A bit of groundbaiting always brings the fish out.👍

Doesn't it just.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

She'll do more for the poor than Rishi Sunak, who stood on a do nothing at all and let people freeze to death ticket. 

Reports today are that Truss is expected to announce an energy price freeze next week.

I thought he stood on a box...

I’m looking forward to her giving Starmer a hefty kick in the gonads on Wednesday. Thank God Maggie v2 has arrived in No. 10 to give all these leftie luvvies a good going over. 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha 3