Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

McVeigh in Contract Talks!

Looks like Worthy has finally seen some light and will open contract talks with McVeigh. I hope worthy doesn''t just give him the one year option.

3 More Years for McVeigh

But what does this means? “The fact that there is this one-year option on his contract means that he has got a very large carrot dangling in front of his face - very much so.” Worthy said this, i''m still not sure if Worthy knows McVeigh full talents and if I was Paul i wouldn''t be too fond of how Worthy has worded that statement!

there will be no talking about mcveigh''s contract as the 1 year option means that its whether  the club decides to use it

i think WLY is one of the most skillfull players we have, but the way he has been treated by worthless is disgraceful! if i was him i would think twice before signing a new contract.But im sure the majority of fans would like to see him stay for when we eventually return to our natural passing game........

If I was Paul McVeigh, Id tell Worthy exactly where he could shove that extra few years.

No, it is not in the club''s best interest for WLY to leave....

...however if we were in his shoes, would we honestly be able to say that it wouldn''t be in OUR best best inetrest to leave a manager who refuses to play you becuase you dont work hard in training and because you are a too flashy??

Maybe he ask for a clause in his contract that if he''ll only sign under the condition that Worthy isn''t allowed within 2 miles of Colney or Carrow Road.

They dont have to discuss it. Worthless has the choice to take the year on him or let him go. I think he will use it to piss him off. McVeigh surely doesn''t want to stay with worthless as his manager. But if worthless takes the option and then gets sacked, Mcveigh might have a new lease of life under a new manager.

why its been left so long i dont know

to be honest being McVeigh right now i would probably leave if i could, Sitting on the bench game in game out despite changing the game when coming on a sub ever game!