Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Which Norwich player would you most want to meet?

Onel or Sargent or Krul ( I spent a lot of time in the US and have a lot of love for Americans) 

Old school players, I have met most of them that count for me on a personal level. (Hucks, Holt, Drury,)
Probably Justin Fashnu, would love to be able to show him his legacy and how 2022 is a tad more open, would also like to avert the tragedy.

Onel and Steen Nedergaard. The former because I just want to see what he's like, the latter because apparently he's my double and I want to see if he's aged better than me 🤣

• Haha 1

Cherno samba. I know he only played for us on trial but it would be an honour to meet a true legend of the game.

Onel out of the current squad. We could go on an Argos crawl. See how many we could visit in a day!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

If you could choose to meet one current Norwich City player and one former Norwich player, who would it be?

Id probably pick Onel Hernandez and Grant Holt

How about Kieran Dowell. Last night in Haggle? 

Of the current group, maybe Pukki (or Zimmermann if he can still be counted).

Ex-players, Leitner. I'd love to try to work out why he self-destructs and how such a talented player can throw away his career.

Martin Peters and Onel Hernandez.

......and if we can pick a future player, Erling Haaland next season 😂😂

From the current crop I'd imagine Hugill would be good company. From all of time I'd love to hear more from Wes, or Tettey!

Going to go real left-field for the former player, partially as I love the country he's from and partially as his health scares after would be interesting, but Erik Fuglestad (Tettey would be an obvious call for Norway too, but the health side - Fuglestad had kidney problems when back in Norway playing for Viking Stavanger - would be really interesting, how he coped with that as a pro).

Lungi would be my call amongst the current set. Got a suspicion there's a fairly bright lad in there, and a very dry sense of humour. Absolutely laughed at that video in Germany that Ben Gibson was filming, Lungi and Hugill were in ice baths, Hugill looked unhappy in the conditions and Lungi said, as dry as you like, that Hugill was "soft, not a Viking".

5 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Going to go real left-field for the former player, partially as I love the country he's from and partially as his health scares after would be interesting, but Erik Fuglestad (Tettey would be an obvious call for Norway too, but the health side - Fuglestad had kidney problems when back in Norway playing for Viking Stavanger - would be really interesting, how he coped with that as a pro).

Lungi would be my call amongst the current set. Got a suspicion there's a fairly bright lad in there, and a very dry sense of humour. Absolutely laughed at that video in Germany that Ben Gibson was filming, Lungi and Hugill were in ice baths, Hugill looked unhappy in the conditions and Lungi said, as dry as you like, that Hugill was "soft, not a Viking".

Do we still have that Youth Team lad with the kidney condition (Allport syndrome perhaps?). His story was remarkable

4 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Do we still have that Youth Team lad with the kidney condition (Allport syndrome perhaps?). His story was remarkable

Shae Hutchinson

No we dont still have him

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/shae-hutchinson-departs-club

Good luck to the lad though, which such adversity his ability to reach the level he did is remarkable

Edited by The Great Mass Debater